I'll need your attention.

I should be a mod!

... :p

Nah, bad idea. I'd just end up repeatedly banning Joonas every time he posts :lol:

Preciate it.

Maybe there's a reason I'm not banned and if you don't see it it's not my problem anymore.

As for this thread, maybe if you started taking it a bit easier, it's just a forum. You never really know if the guy you're talking to is einstein reinvented or just full of shit.

Anyway.

:kickass: :kickass::kickass:

Dude, just ignore him. And he will ignore you, right now you two are the only ones causing drama :lol: Take my word for it, internet fueds aren't worth the time and effort!! The shit I had with Rider was 10000 times worse than you and Gonzo so, trust me it's better to ignore him or make peace, otherwise you're (both) gonna be gone soon.

A lot changes in a week man, we have an active mod now, someone to help keep the shit down to a minimum, now it's only up to us. That is why everyone has changed around, because we have a chance now!

No, dude, see if you really want him gone just ignore him and then if he attacks you he will be in the wrong but if you're both going back and forth you're both in the wrong.

+1, it has really been a bit different, in a positive way.

tl;dr :loco:

But seriously Altitudes isn't that bad, he does make some good posts and contributes to the guitar thread a lot... I mean he can get annoying but so can everyone here once in a while. He does need to change a lot though if he want to remain here in the long run, but he is't the only one.

?? AMAB??

Someone sold out... :lol:

Said the same thing to me :lol:. Same with CoB with AYDY and Blooddrunk (Not MY opinion, but others'.) Things change, it's part of life?

Whatever, I'm nowhere near a philosopher and I know that you're half serious, but just wanted to give my opinion, lol.

What the hell? You guys really have nothing better to do than discussing and trying to find ways to get me banned? ("good troll" and "bad troll", wtf?) As far as I'm concerned, I'm not a problem at all and DO contribute in a positive way. What does Gonzo do? Makes rude sexual remarks at minors, uses vulgar language, and spams the forum with pointless 4chan references.

You decide who is more of a problem.

I don't get why people have complain about the forum and the mods. Seems like people take it too seriously or something. I've never complained about anything around here ever.:kickass:

Let's just sit back and try to have a good time, hmm? I think that's the best course of action here, enough of this "GET XXXXX BANNED, OR THE MODS ARE BAD/GOOD" bullshit. :lol:

What the hell? You guys really have nothing better to do than discussing and trying to find ways to get me banned? ("good troll" and "bad troll", wtf?) As far as I'm concerned, I'm not a problem at all and DO contribute in a positive way. What does Gonzo do? Makes rude sexual remarks at minors, uses vulgar language, and spams the forum with pointless 4chan references.

You decide who is more of a problem.

You should have just stop it there... stop that already.

I've never had any problem with anybody, and in my mind you are OK, so is Gonzo. I'm not standing for anybody but ingore him and all is gonna be perfect. It's not a war "Gonzo is better than Altitudes" "LOL no" "It's so like yes" "lol fail" "no u"

-_-

Anyway, good that there' some change going on here

(LOL ME = RETARD :zombie:)
-_-

Nah, you're not a retard, but you missed forum jam 4 :mad:

I don't get why people have complain about the forum and the mods. Seems like people take it too seriously or something. I've never complained about anything around here ever.:kickass:

Let's just sit back and try to have a good time, hmm? I think that's the best course of action here, enough of this "GET XXXXX BANNED, OR THE MODS ARE BAD/GOOD" bullshit. :lol:

I stick to this two opinions, wouldn't have said it better myself :kickass:

Preciate it.

Maybe there's a reason I'm not banned and if you don't see it it's not my problem anymore.

As for this thread, maybe if you started taking it a bit easier, it's just a forum. You never really know if the guy you're talking to is einstein reinvented or just full of shit.

Anyway.

:kickass: :kickass::kickass:

Buttsecks? :oops:

I think we should all be mods and have like epic modding wars. We could also have two teams with their respective leader.

I would be one of them and I guess the new sissy Heartless could lead the other one. It would be like paintball, but with mod powers.

in b4: lol wut?

I think we should all be mods and have like epic modding wars. We could also have two teams with their respective leader.

I would be one of them and I guess the new sissy Heartless could lead the other one. It would be like paintball, but with mod powers.

in b4: lol wut?

Fucking epic idea! :kickass::kickass: :lol: