Metal in Finland

darkspain

New Metal Member
Jul 13, 2008
Spain
Hey! I'm now in Helsinki for a couple of weeks. It's the second time I come, and I've just been in hevimesta. But Finland is the land of metal! so, any suggestion where I could go in Helsinki?? but not too touristic, I'm here to meet finnish people, the people I know here don't like metal :-( . kiitos!

Hey! I'm now in Helsinki for a couple of weeks. It's the second time I come, and I've just been in hevimesta. But Finland is the land of metal! so, any suggestion where I could go in Helsinki?? but not too touristic, I'm here to meet finnish people, the people I know here don't like metal :-( . kiitos!

Rock Town, it's by the Opera House. All the Taxi drivers can get you there with that info. Have fun!

too bad Inferno is closed, else you really had to go there
most people seem to like Praha (but I don't)

Umm... I don't live in Helsinki but let me think... There's a place called Hellsinki, but I don't know if that's any good. There's a great record/stuff store called Keltainen Jäänsärkijä, it has an amazing amount of CDs, the only place ever where I've found Marduk CDs (and bought :p ).

Umm... I don't live in Helsinki but let me think... There's a place called Hellsinki, but I don't know if that's any good. There's a great record/stuff store called Keltainen Jäänsärkijä, it has an amazing amount of CDs, the only place ever where I've found Marduk CDs (and bought :p ).

Hellsinki has nice stuff :)
I like the logo, got a bag from it

Yes Keltainen Jäänsärkijä is awesome. Cheap CDs and AWeSOME collection. Also there is Leatherheaven somewhere around the "Parlament building". There is also Levytukku,Record Shop X. Check those places out.