Falconer? How was performance ?

I had the chance to talk with Stefan, Jimmy and Mathias in the courtyard. Jimmy and Stefan teared up when asked about the crowd response and Mathias beamed like a new father. I'm glad our family made them feel so welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks for sharing that story ^^ They deserved all of the love we gave them. I just wish it had lasted a bit longer. And extremely proud that the final performance was on OUR stage!

They were the reason I made the weekend trip and I was not disappointed. One of my "bucket list" bands to see live and I couldn't be happier. The acoustic songs were awesome and the total set was amazing. I don't care if I didn't understand the 3 Armod songs in Swedish. Glenn, a big thanks for bringing these guys over for their final Live show. It will be a memory forever.

The acoustic songs were awesome and the total set was amazing. I don't care if I didn't understand the 3 Armod songs in Swedish. Glenn, a big thanks for bringing these guys over for their final Live show. It will be a memory forever.

I would have honestly been happy if they played an entire acoustic and/or Swedish set. That may have been my highlight of the weekend hearing those 6 songs.

And surprised how many people standing around me knew the Swedish songs! Or at least the choruses! There was definitely some singing along to Himmel Så Trind and Vargaskall on my side of the stage :-D