Fall 2012 North American tour

There was a plan about Nightwish/Kamelot tour, but it probably was dropped or changed around the time when that new was originally posted on BWBK in late February. A fact is that ProgPowerUSA in Atlanta is scheduled on Fri-Sat Sept 14. - 15. and the promoter himself has reserved the two previous days (Wed-Thu) for a special pre-shows, the roster of which he has kept in his sleeve pretty tight. Those dates normally have been reserved for pre-shows run by another local promoter(s), but this year Glenn took the dates to himself. When he was asked on the PPUSA board about the rumors concerning Nightwish, he replied:

In regards to the Wed/Thurs show, this is what I said previously on FB when asked in a Nightwish video post:
"‎Matt Vicente Here is the deal. The announcement has been delayed for nearly three months and I have no idea when the *official* word is coming. However, I do understand that travel plans for either or both days need to be nailed down as soon as possible. I will not confirm or especially ***deny*** any rumor floating around. The only thing I will say is that I'm a fan of Woodard & Bernstein. - Glenn"

I think Glenn's post above means it's granted that Nightwish will be in Atlanta for that special pre-show, but he cant say it aloud until in early June. Then again, I have no idea whether Kamelot will join in. They (Kamelot) have scheduled a European tour starting on Nov 2. which would leave them about two weeks to follow Nightwish during the tour in North America (suppose Atlanta will be the first show...?). We'll see.

They are sure taking their damn time with these dates. :p I really want to know, because depending on if they stop in this city again like on the DPP tour, I can either stay put or I'll have to make the 2 hour trip to Toronto.

C'mon, guys, announce it already! :p

^ Yeah, really, I am going to make a big thing of it so I have a whole week to plan around them... This shit takes time. :bah:

Yeah. :bah: I have an 8 hour bus ride up to NYC and then back, a hotel, and the museum, and the path to account for, as well as the odd cab fee, and of course money for Nightwish's merchandise at the show, as well as junk from other places around the city... Oy... :bah: I won't even know how much money I'll have to squirrel away until it's too late to get it all together without fucking my whole budget. :bah:

FYI - Finberg just said on his facebook today that Nightwish dates for the fall should be announced on Friday! He also mentioned Epica would be announced tomorrow.

Hopefully I can actually SHOW UP! :p I've been so absurdly busy these last few weeks, I'm sad I've been missing out on the chats!!!

You're not the only one; most of the regulars have been busy lately so not much has been going on. Hopefully once the dates are announced people will start visiting again! :D

I just got a text from Taimi...she heard on Facebook that a show in Anaheim was announced on MY BIRTHDAY, October 5th! Happy f*ckin' birthday to me!!! :D

You're not the only one; most of the regulars have been busy lately so not much has been going on. Hopefully once the dates are announced people will start visiting again! :D

I just got a text from Taimi...she heard on Facebook that a show in Anaheim was announced on MY BIRTHDAY, October 5th! Happy f*ckin' birthday to me!!! :D

Yay! There's another one listed on Enter The Vault for Worcester, MA in September. Looks like pricing is going to be up there again.. $100 for early entry VIP/meet and greet. Which sucks because I missed out on that on the last NW show in my area and was the 1st person in the NON VIP line (got there at NOON), and still got screwed on where I was in the crowd because VIP got early entry. So folks, I know it's pricey, but I'm absolutely getting VIP for that reason alone.

Here's the link to watch for:
http://www.enterthevault.com/artist.php?id=43

What the hell? 5 shows is NOT a tour! C'mon, announce more dates already! Some of us cannot access the official site(LOOOOONG story, I'll gladly retell VIA PM)

You're coming out to Anaheim? Cool! I'll save you a place in line! :D

Never been to the Grove but I have heard many good things about it.

Yep. Liked visting CA. Might try to catch BigBang and Conan again.

Debating if i should try for San Diego as well.

Nightwish Imaginarium Tour North American tourdates are online:

http://enterthevault.com/artist.php?id=43

http://www.facebook.com/nightwish/app_103890722979364

Edit #2, missing New York date added:

Sep. 12 - Center Stage - Atlanta, GA
Sep. 13 - Center Stage - Atlanta, GA
Sep. 15 - Beacon Theatre - New York, NY
Sep. 16 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Sep. 17 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Sep. 19 - CEPSUM University of Montreal - Montreal QC
Sep. 20 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON
Sep. 21 - Newport Music Hall - Columbus, OH