Falling down

today after school theres a hill and its like 3 inches of mud and i slipped and dropped my ipod in the mud, got my jeans fuckin so dirty and my jacket was covered. and after that... i had to walk home in the pouring rain for 20 mins... Fuck

aww jeez, ok at my school, we play Xtreme Frizbee, and I tried to jump over a bench but my foot slipped and my shin hit the edge.

ughh last week i was walking up the stairs with my guitar and i slipped and my instinct was to put 2 hands on the guitar so i ended up smashing my kneecaps on three stairs before i could stop myself......urgh stairs kill me :cry:

i thought this was about http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/ :(

one time while drunk i tried to jump a whole stair flight at once, hit my forehead against a low ceiling ahead and then fell neatly flat on my back. i should still be twitching in agony there on the floor, but the funny thing was, besides flying 3mts, that i got up right up and started laughing like an idiot.

I feel down the stairs with a bowl of macaroni and cheese with a fork. Luckily, I landed in a pile of dirty laundry, no macaroni fell out of the bowl, but the fork is still missing to this day.

Grimes said:
I feel down the stairs with a bowl of macaroni and cheese with a fork. Luckily, I landed in a pile of dirty laundry, no macaroni fell out of the bowl, but the fork is still missing to this day.

I hate to say it, but have you checked your ass?

I don't fall very often but when I was like 7 or something I was on a walk with my family and I fell over, so I was lying on the ground and a bike fucking runs over me and the guy just yells back "sorry!" and keeps riding.

Also when I was 7ish I was taking my dog for a walk and he started running and he pulled me over and dragged me all around a field on my stomach. Sucked.

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
ughh last week i was walking up the stairs with my guitar and i slipped and my instinct was to put 2 hands on the guitar so i ended up smashing my kneecaps on three stairs before i could stop myself......urgh stairs kill me :cry:

Reminds me of a story, which isnt a falling story, but..anyway..
I was walking towards the basement door, holding my friends squier in my hand. I was holding the neck and i opened the door with my open hand. Without realizing it, the door hit the left arm of the guitar and the headstock nailed me in the forehead, and I began to bleed. Lets just thank god I wasn't holding my B.C. Rich...:D

Sinister Mephisto said:
I hate to say it, but have you checked your ass?

I don't fall very often but when I was like 7 or something I was on a walk with my family and I fell over, so I was lying on the ground and a bike fucking runs over me and the guy just yells back "sorry!" and keeps riding.

Also when I was 7ish I was taking my dog for a walk and he started running and he pulled me over and dragged me all around a field on my stomach. Sucked.

I actually laughed out loud on that bike one.

And no, its not in my asshole. When I shaved it recently I didn't see anything.

Another story. I was biking to the park to go swimming with my friend. The pool was packed and when I was about 20 feet away, my towel, that was resting around my shoulders, slipped inbetween the front tire and completely stopped the front tire. I faceplanted, and everyone saw it.

Another classic time was I was biking back from a friends house and I saw this lifeguard at the park. She was a babe, and I couldn't stop staring. I ended up on the front hood of a parked car. The front tire was bent out of shape too. hahaha, everyone in the park saw it too.

on new years i got drunk and slipped down some stairs, and my right ring finger is broken, the splint is supposed to be on at all times untill jan 24th, but i took it off to play guitar/wow. :)

I slipped on som slippery floor at a school where I was co-oping in. So i was pretty much a teacher and all these 11-14 year lds saw me fall...Lost all respect, had to earn it back by force.

once in a megadeth mosh, I slipped on a lpastic bottle and some asshole stomped on my foot, they helped me up and the guy said he was sorry...It was cool.

And when i was 3 or 4 I fell and hit my head on a concrete brick thinkg lining my Dad's garden, and had stitches. I remember the fall, I remeber being in the kitchen with a bloody cloth, and nothign else, not even having stiches or where I hit.

when i was 7 i was at a friends birthday party and i feel off there 2nd storie of there house and i was holding a glass in my left hand and i put my hands out to brake my fall but the glass was still in my hand and the glass went through my hand but luckly it missed my main vain in my hand, It took my mum my dad 2 doctors and 3 nurses to hold me down to inject anastetic into me clean the wound and stich my hand up. and thats how i saved england

long ass time ago, one of my neigbors had a birthday party and invited my brother, i was maybe 3 years hold he was 5 (I think, i dont remebr this is was too young), and my brother's freind slipped and fell right in a hornet hive. lIke full on elbow dropped the thing.

the first time i tired snowboarding i decided to go of a ramp. i fell on my wrist with my hand pointing down. i ended up fractering the 2 bones (i think theyre the radius and ulna) it hurt liek a bitch nad my arm was all curved.

we were practicing for an up coming paintball tourney and my friend tripped nad he landed on his arm over a tree root and did the same thing as me only worse cuz he is weak. but yea after that he broke the same place like 3 more times. niw he has a metal plate in it