Famous beer's and wine's to drink???

I do not drink yellow tail

its for the mall mart crowd

====
very little usa beer here insyeney only CHEZ/MEX/CHINA/INDIAN/GERMANY /BELGIUM/HOLLAND
etc

===============

wines can be bought cheaper that water here they are called no name

I drink quite a bit of Chilean red wines (Ruffino Chianti $13), German white wines (Wilhelm Kraemer Liebfraumilch Rheinhessen $9), and of course, lots of BC VQA's (Peller Estates Merlot & Pinot Noir $17, Mission Hill Reserve Pinot Noir $19, Jackson-Triggs Cabernet Sauvignon $8)

Gotta love good Canadian beers, too (Sleeman's Cream Ale, Granville Island's entire lineup, Kokanee Gold is surprisingly good for a cheap beer), Jamaican beer (woooooo Red Stripe), Dutch beer (Heineken, duh), English beer (Wychwood brewery is damn awesome) and why not some German beers (take your pick, they're all pretty damn awesome.)

You'll MAYBE get two of them down. You'll be wasted and nowhere near hungry.

<3 Dogfish Head

I don't drink too much in the way of exotic beverages, but I have to say that my hands-down favorite is Dos XX Lager on tap with Mexican food. In fact, if I go to a Mexican restaurant and they don't have that on tap, I usually go somewhere else (if I'm in a drinking mood). Dos XX Amber is ok, but the Lager is just so much smoother from the tap and with food.