Fan art

LOL @ Beelzebub

Rose Immortal said:
Wow. The last time I did cross-stitch was late 80s, early 90s, and there sure as heck weren't any computer programs to create original designs! What do you do, just scan an image and it creates a pattern for you?

Even if you think you bit off more than you can chew, keep going at it. You may be pleasantly surprised at the results. So how big are we talking, here?

I used one of the photos from their website, just copied it to my hard drive, then I imported it into the program. Then yeah, it just makes the grid. Pretty wild stuff.

The finished size will be about 31" by 20". If you wanna see what a part of the picture looks like in the program, you can see it here The actual grid that I print out is pretty crazy o_O

And don't worry, I'll finish it come hell or high water :D

Whoa, that is WAY more that I was expecting! I would've been impressed enough if you were just doing the Symphony X logo (which is what I assumed you were making). But THIS is just amazing. Whatever you do, get it nicely framed when you're done. And don't let people smoke in your house wherever it hangs up, because that can really mess up cross-stitch. I know...a relative of mine messed up a piece my mom made for her by smoking in the house with it. :/

Rose Immortal said:
Whoa, that is WAY more that I was expecting! I would've been impressed enough if you were just doing the Symphony X logo (which is what I assumed you were making). But THIS is just amazing. Whatever you do, get it nicely framed when you're done. And don't let people smoke in your house wherever it hangs up, because that can really mess up cross-stitch. I know...a relative of mine messed up a piece my mom made for her by smoking in the house with it. :/

I was expecting exactly the same haha. Now I'm even more looking forward to when it will be finished.

Rose Immortal said:

:lol: I'm glad you guys are as excited as I am, but yeah, I'm pretty crazy for trying to do this. And of course I'll get it framed - I work in a frame shop! The smoking is a problem, my mom smokes, but I don't let her in my room so I hope that will help at least a little...

Thats crazy! Reall good representations of the lyrics and the lightning was a REALLY good touch to the mood.