fan package

kredig

Jul 2, 2007
Berlin
did anybody have sent the coins (with the bill) to metal blade to get their fanpackage? for people who did that: did you receive the package already? i am asking because i didn't get it yet... :cry:

Hi! I'd be interested in that, too. I have not yet sent the coin-vouchers to MB, but I am about to. I'll probably get around to stop by the post office on Monday. I'd have sent them in long ago, but the vouchers say that I'm supposed to send the bills along, and I had to go back to the store to ask for a bill, since originally they didn't give me any. All I got was a simple bill with the prices and the name of the store on it, I dare to hope that's enough...

When did you send in yours?

i sent mine like almost 6 weeks ago. i put the bills and the coins in there but i didn't get it yet.
maybe they will sent the packages out when they are releasing the new album because maybe this package is album-related.

I collected all the vouchers today
since I had to wait for the latest single to be mailed all the way from Europe.
Seems like I have to send some bills with the vouchers.
Could you kindly tell me how much I should put?
Is this postage charge?

you need to put all the vouchers in the package/envelope with the bills. i don't know how metal blade is handlyng the postal charge to where you are living.
i wrote a message to the metal blade support today and i am waiting for an answer now. i hope they will reply soon.

Hey, Kredig!
Thank you so much for asking to metal blade about the bills!!!
Hope you can get reply soon and tell me how much I should put.
I would be ready to send the vouchers!

i got my fan package today. it is awesome! so i guess just send the coupons and the bills in an envelope to metal blade and probably they will send you a package also because it is just a bigger envelope.