Fan Struck By Flying Sheephead

Valofvalhalla

Cessation Of Life
Mar 28, 2002
www.cessationoflife.com
In one of the strangest music related stories in a while, a fan in Bergen, Norway was injured during a concert last Thursday night when he was struck in the skull by a flying sheep’s head.
The Associated Press reports that members of Norwegian death metal band, Mayhem, were carving up a dead sheep on stage as part of their show “when the animal's head flew off lead singer Maniac's knife and struck 25-year-old Per Kristian Hagen.”

Hagen suffered a fractured skull from the assault. "My relationship to sheep is a bit ambivalent now. I like them, but not when they come flying through the air," Hagen told The Associated Press Monday from his hospital room.

null_105467a.jpg
skadetav_sak.jpg

:lol: i had this on the Children of Bodom board

That dude could get a nice settlement- I mean going in front of a jury complaining about how a bunch of nazi satanist's in a band threw sheepheads and hit one in the head- hell how could one lose? He looks like he could use the money.

I guess one waives all rights when one sees a Mayhem concert- When did they come to SanFran?- I would have loved to see a show.