This Just In....

Sheep Head Hits Metal Fan

OSLO, Norway - A flying sheep's head hit a concertgoer and fractured his skull at a concert of metal band Mayhem.

The band, part of Norway's death metal music scene, was carving up a dead sheep as part of its stage act when the animal's head flew off lead singer Maniac's knife and struck Per Kristian Hagen, 25.

The show was Thursday in Bergen, 302 miles west of the capital, Oslo.

“My relationship to sheep is a bit ambivalent now. I like them, but not when they come flying through the air,” Hagen told The Associated Press Monday from his hospital room. He is expected to recover.

Hagen, a Mayhem fan, filed involuntary assault and battery charges against the band. The charges carry a maximum sentence of six months in prison.

Mayhem member Rune Eriksen, whose stage name is Blasphemer, said the incident was unfortunate.

“The whole thing was an accident, but maybe it would be an idea for another show,” he said.

Sheep.jpg

Oh, it's all fun and games till someone get hits by flying pig parts....you could poke and eye out with one of those things!

Hey, Attila is out of jail! (remember, he got busted with a little bit of hash and some 100 odd hits of ectasy..)

Oops, I forgot. The first time I read that story from the Ap it was a pigs head. Now it's a sheep? Huh, you can never trust the "press".

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Good old maniac. I remeber the days when him and Euronymous would throw pig intestines at the crowd for fun.
and you would like to have that happen to you? I fuckin hope not. ANd isnt that stupid ass pid gut tosser in JAIL? HE and the rest of his assface kind should be lined up and shot. AN dthe unregistered asshole should be FIRST.

Ohhh, those guys are so evil, just casue they toss pig guts around, and get WORMS in their fucking asses from the meat.........and they kill ppl........shit.

I dont like them because they act "evil" they openly aadmit it is a facade anyway. i like the music they make. I think it would be damn funny if it happened to me. And no, thats Attila who is jail for ddrugs, and actually he just got out recently.

YOu mean you would liek to haev pig guts toosed on you? No way man.
WHich was the due that wnet to jail for killing his pal...stabbed him, and the other dude killed his pal on some steps?
Oh yeah, i wasnt speaking negativly about your musical tatse..its just the pig gut thing.

Ledmag. Its cool. everybodys got different tastes in life. The guy who got stabbed was Euronymous. he waas stasbbed by the bassist in the band at the time- Count Grishnack. Hes still in jail. the only problem i have with him is the whole white supremecy, hail satan and aryan shit. Hes a strange fucking mann.

- fuck, drunk again.

We almost had a similar thign happen when Mayhem played in Canberra last year.
Maniac threw out the three pigs heads they had on stage: one almost beamed a mate of mine, the second was fought over for 15 minutes until the eventual victor came running out of the mosh with the pig's head held in the air shouting: "It's mine! It's mine!" (that was also one of my's friends) and the third head complete disappeared except for a strange smear on the mosh pit floor.
Fucking strange and funny shit (although it would have better to have been there to see it).
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Ledmag. Its cool. everybodys got different tastes in life. The guy who got stabbed was Euronymous. he waas stasbbed by the bassist in the band at the time- Count Grishnack. Hes still in jail. the only problem i have with him is the whole white supremecy, hail satan and aryan shit. Hes a strange fucking mann.

- fuck, drunk again.

YEs thats the guy....i have an article REBIRTH sent me, pretty large...satan in music is the subject...GRISNACK changed his name to match a nazi idol of his right? Wasnt a killer a member of EMPORER as well. AND he said he flet no remorse, he said he was doing the time for what he did, and that was enough.

BUt yeah, black metal isnt my fav, but i dont totally dislike it.