Fanart

amf said:
Bumping again.
A pretty rough and crappy one, but this is what I see when I hear Vilievanding.

Ah, really cool. Though if differs quite from what I picture when listening to that one. For me Sagovindars boning is a summer day's album all the way through; if there are trolls in there, they're walking through a sunny glade or similar :p

Thanks guys :)

Spaffe said:
Though if differs quite from what I picture when listening to that one. For me Sagovindars boning is a summer day's album all the way through; if there are trolls in there, they're walking through a sunny glade or similar :p
Hehe, you need to listen more careful then! "Griftemörker höljer solskyggt troll" :p

But otherwise I agree, Sagovindars Boning has slightly more songs about nice friendly creatures and nature songs, though it has got its fair share of evil things too.

Just watercolours and graphite pens, like to get some level of detail in the pics, and those media work well to do that.

Time for a non-Otyg one...

Urberget, äldst av troner
"Trollkungens andedrag i ditt inre, tunga
Den skugglika allmakt i segervand frid
Ditt skal är hans harnesk när åskskyar ljunga
Han suttit ditt högsäte i ändlös tid"

amf: the picture sort of remind me of the old coverart for the swedish translation of the LoTR-trilogy, ( du vet med han som Tolkien klagade på för att han ändrade namn så det skulle låta mer fornnordiskt)
which was kind of simplistic but yet it gave the imagination a nice boost, but not interfering with ones "own" fantasyworld created in the head;

anyways what i wanted to say: GREAT WORK! (still going strong)