Fans of Metal, Take Notice

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
This is for fans of power, speed thrash metal. Check out DISTANT THUNDER "Welcome The End" on Massacre Records. Band features James Rivera (HELSTAR, DESTINY'S END, SEVEN WITCHES) on vocals, Mike Lepond (SYMPHONY X) on bass and some guys from Houston filling out the rest of the band. If you like any of Rivera's bands, you know what to expect. By far one of my faves of 2004 thus far.

I've seen James Rivera never.

I've seen Mike Lepond three times.

I burned a Sy X CD-r for NADrian (V: The new mythology suite)....this could go either way, hehe, but I suspect he might dig. At minimum, I bet he'll love "Communion and the Oracle". Certainly one of the best live bands out there IMO.

JayKeeley said:
I've seen James Rivera never.

I've seen Mike Lepond three times.

I burned a Sy X CD-r for NADrian (V: The new mythology suite)....this could go either way, hehe, but I suspect he might dig. At minimum, I bet he'll love "Communion and the Oracle". Certainly one of the best live bands out there IMO.
Have I hooked you up with any Helstar or Destiny's End?

Papa Josh said:
Have I hooked you up with any Helstar or Destiny's End?
I bought Nosferatu based on your review. I need to listen to it more, but so far, I really like it. In fact, I think I'd prefer it now than I did 6 months ago. I've been on a US heavy metal trip as of late.

Destiny's End I found just the other day! So weird how I go through my CDs and find these random albums that I never knew I even had. I have Transition. Any good?

JayKeeley said:
I bought Nosferatu based on your review. I need to listen to it more, but so far, I really like it. In fact, I think I'd prefer it now than I did 6 months ago. I've been on a US heavy metal trip as of late.

Destiny's End I found just the other day! So weird how I go through my CDs and find these random albums that I never knew I even had. I have Transition. Any good?
Incredible.

Listen to the whole thing. The last track is awesome!