Fantasy Maniac!

Jedispircul-er

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2004
I'm writing again.
I want to inform that I am the biggest fantasy fan in the world.
Also a big fan of Dungeons & Dragons!
And if there are people like me in this forum-please show yourselves and share the fantasy with me OK?

Yes, a fantasy fan down here :D
D&D or AD&D? (Out of your note I think D&D)
I play it (AD&D 2nd extented),quite some fun:) , but only the advanced version, 'cuz D&D is kinda hack'n'slay without any serious racial, aligment, feat limits which make the chars you play more plastic and interesting. D&D is like smashed potatoes, doesn't matter whats in, it always looks the same:)
Other stuff I play: Magic The Gathering, DSA, Endland, Mechwarrior Dark Age.
Do you know Endland? New German underground fantasy, so I don't know if its sold in other countries as well...
But quite serious slaughter fun (post apocalyptic punk is the genre of this game).
Modern weapons (and medieval too), mutants everywhere, mutations you get as a player, and an exploding world (the DM has to roll some dice and has to determine this at the beginning when a new group is formed)...yeah, and you needn't to be good at all, a weapon is more worth then a life. I once shot a friend of my in the head 'cuz he hadn't a cig for my char (cigs are more worth then a life, too;) but he had a pack 'cuz I saw how he picked it up):D
You have to try it:)

I like belgian fries with mayonaise, does that count? I cannot believe we got beat by the french 2-0. Fantasy is kewl too, right now i see all kinds of weird things on the wall talkign to me ... i see the light ... the big tunnel it is written Guinness, ... i need more my last for the night and my bottle og jaeger is near empty .... Fucking oath to Patric ... watch the attack of the 0 tuna salad attack rolling +2D5 ...

You know bro, mayonaise is great if, like alchohol, handled with moderation. And the fries have to be fat and crispy, and not purchased at McDonalds or whatever...though in Sweden we have a McTomasz burger, and I kid you not, eventhough it's named after the lands coach. Guinesss is good for sure but I have weird alp beer with some guy with green hat on it...sheeet.....