Fare Thee Well

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
I'm fucking off from here too.

It's just that I haven't time to follow everything anymore and I may still come grabbing some piece of information here and there. Some fun too if I have the time and chance to fall upon a real funny thread and not a "you ruleeeeeeeee echhhhhhh nice one =)=)=)=) nice one =)=)=) cheers for that' thread.
Most of those I already love are on me MSN so it's ok. The others can ask me address of course, talk with pleasure...
And those who don't like me well FUCK OFF ! FOR I LOVE ALL OF YOU :D :D :hotjump:

'let luv shine'

ciderbreath's last words 03/02/04 - 1.00 A.M

Until the next time I post here :D

I've just felt like I had done my time here and well... I've got loads of things to do in normal life but I'll come here when I have time for info and fun, sure. Cheers to those I like here :wave:

:yell: LET ME PISS OFF IN PEACE NOW :yell:

Why does everybody have to say it when they leave? Can't they just leave without having threads like this one? To me, the "I'm leaving" and "please don't go" posts are in the same category as the ""you ruleeeeeeeee echhhhhhh nice one =)=)=)=) nice one =)=)=) cheers for that" posts Cedarbreed is referring to.