Officially on holidays :)

It too late ..hes spouting gaelic, we've lost him.
What a terrible waste :(

the campaign for an irish language anathema forum starts here!! typing in this anglo saxon tongue sickens me :)

Beidh cinnte Stangelight (an solas ait?? LOL) !! Ag a ceather a clog bheidh mé trasna in ostán Paddy cullen le glinne Guinness i mo lámh!

Sláinte!!

That's it everyone!!! :) I'm going on holidays at last!!! :hotjump: :yow: For 3 weeks, ''undeserved beaches'' (to keep the spirit! ;)), Greek moonlights on boat and ...err...Clubs :)bah: that's not so romantic, but what the hell?? :devil: ) will be mine! :) Hope to see most of you in Crete!!! We'll have a great time there!!! :hotjump: :yow: Somnium in tenebris ,george, alefas21 (nice holidays to you too!!! ;)) we'll keep in touch!!! That's what cellphones are for!!! :) Dwra,strangelight, see you in Crete!!! BYYYYEEEEEEEE :loco: :yow:

Originally posted by Elmarad
For 3 weeks, ''undeserved beaches'' (to keep the spirit!), Greek moonlights on boat and ...err...Clubs ( that's not so romantic, but what the hell?? ) will be mine! Hope to see most of you in Crete!!! We'll have a great time there!!! Somnium in tenebris ,george, alefas21 (nice holidays to you too!!! we'll keep in touch!!! That's what cellphones are for!!! Dwra,strangelight, see you in Crete!!! BYYYYEEEEEEEE

Dead right you are,mate:D Two more hours and i'm going to Thessaloniki(sweet home!!!!)to pick up the D3vlin guy:cool: and on the 15th,we are going to Athens by train:hotjump:
we'll meet on the boat,Elmarad!Grace to cellphones.we'll be able to recongnise each other:loco: i will be the cheesiest gal around:yow:
i'll keep an eye on me e-mails all these days,though(from 10-16),but you'd better sms me cellphone,if anybody needs something:confused:
...and,Elmarad,are yous really keen on romantic beaches and moonlights on the boat??:eek: :tickled: :wave: hehe!Our boat leaves approximately at 22:00 and arrives at 05:30 i think.So,you'll have plenty of romance with Alefas21 on the boat(i'm gonna keep photographic evidence):devil:
I just hope our boat does not end up like Samina*the ones who know shit their pants now*
oh well,light some candles for us,kids,wish us good luck*afraid of badluck*:bah:

Cheers!!!!:

i'm off for more or less permanent holydays :cool:. those who have my email address can still try to get in touch with me. farewell :cry: