Pictures

Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
The Entwine pics from the Summer Breeze are online now. You can see them at http://www.metalpics.ch.vu
I´ll put other bandpics online there too asap. And finally, to make it Anathema related :D : I´m looking for the Anathema logo without background. Can somebody help me plz? I also need logos from Vader, Immortal, Charon and Sentenced. Any ideas?
Thanks!!!!!! :) :)

Graeme says the theory behind cyclists shaving their legs is that if they have an accident. We read and hear a great deal about breasts, thighs, vaginas, penises and such appurtenances, but seldom hear about testes; testicles and their enclosures! That is unfortunate, because their behaviour is intriguing!
Very young males have undescended testicles (balls). At an early age, these emerge from inside the body, through two openings in the pubic bones, to dangle in a sac, called the scrotum, from where they may for a short time retreat back into the intestinal cavity, but usually remain in the scrotal sac for the remainder of the male's life!
However, the scrotal sac is an elastic , wrinkled, hair-covered sort of organ, and, depending on temperature, degree of sexual excitement and manipulation, may expand or contract without concious effort on the part of the possessor!
On the other hand (sic) , if fondly caressed by willing partner, the sac will expand, and the testicles will drop, to enhance the expansion of the penis during sexual arousal. At median arousal, the scrotum will hang at its maximum extent, the balls at their lowest position. Shortly before ejaculation commences, however, the sac contracts, the testicles are pulled up near the pubic bone, and rapidly respond to muscular tremors that are difficult to describe!
Female climacterics have been written about for centuries, but seldom has anything been writ about male testicular excursions during orgasm!
Being male, I can only pass along my observations from my perspective, but let me pass along my reactions for your (mostly) female readers! Do NOT press, squeeze or pressure yor partners bollocks at any time . Fondle, suck or lick at will, but without pressure. These tools are, unlike the penis, VERY tender, and are not called the "Family Jewels" without just cause.
You lady readers might be intrigued by observing how the testicles. in their scrotal sac, rise and fall with the onset of sexual excitation! You might find it easier to observe by hand - feeling the extent of expansion and contraction during sexual intimacy! Be aware that when the scrotal sac tightens and the abdominal muscles contract, that you are about to receive an injection of male secretions!

My god that stuff was SWEET...

I'm so sad I didn't see anymore of those plaese stop -buttons, would've been just too great to get a pic of them :D That, and the fact that the stormphotos didn't work.. that was fun! :)

Originally posted by Strangelight
Being male, I can only pass along my observations from my perspective, but let me pass along my reactions for your (mostly) female readers! Do NOT press, squeeze or pressure yor partners bollocks at any time . Fondle, suck or lick at will, but without pressure. These tools are, unlike the penis, VERY tender, and are not called the "Family Jewels" without just cause.
You lady readers might be intrigued by observing how the testicles. in their scrotal sac, rise and fall with the onset of sexual excitation! You might find it easier to observe by hand - feeling the extent of expansion and contraction during sexual intimacy! Be aware that when the scrotal sac tightens and the abdominal muscles contract, that you are about to receive an injection of male secretions! [/B]

This is very interesting to know:)
I keep it in mind:lol:

Graeme says the theory behind cyclists shaving their legs is that if they have an accident. We read and hear a great deal about breasts, thighs, vaginas, penises and such appurtenances, but seldom hear about testes; testicles and their enclosures! That is unfortunate, because their behaviour is intriguing!
Very young males have undescended testicles (balls). At an early age, these emerge from inside the body, through two openings in the pubic bones, to dangle in a sac, called the scrotum, from where they may for a short time retreat back into the intestinal cavity, but usually remain in the scrotal sac for the remainder of the male's life!
However, the scrotal sac is an elastic , wrinkled, hair-covered sort of organ, and, depending on temperature, degree of sexual excitement and manipulation, may expand or contract without concious effort on the part of the possessor!
On the other hand (sic) , if fondly caressed by willing partner, the sac will expand, and the testicles will drop, to enhance the expansion of the penis during sexual arousal. At median arousal, the scrotum will hang at its maximum extent, the balls at their lowest position. Shortly before ejaculation commences, however, the sac contracts, the testicles are pulled up near the pubic bone, and rapidly respond to muscular tremors that are difficult to describe!
Female climacterics have been written about for centuries, but seldom has anything been writ about male testicular excursions during orgasm!
You lady readers might be intrigued by observing how the testicles. in their scrotal sac, rise and fall with the onset of sexual excitation! You might find it easier to observe by hand - feeling the extent of expansion and contraction during sexual intimacy! Be aware that when the scrotal sac tightens and the abdominal muscles contract, that you are about to receive an injection of male secretions!

hahahahah my next boyfriend will thank you I guesse...

Jesus Christ Patterson!!!!:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :loco: :loco: :loco: You're one of a kind mate!!!! We gotta meet and talk some day. It would be very interesting ( and educational of course) !!!!!

RESTLESS OBLIV... BALLS FOREVER!!!!!!!!