Red Top Must Go

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
Right i think its about time vinnie had a change of clothes before they decide to leave his body without him helping, sorry to upset anyone but i did tell danny to have a word with him :) also if he takes it off it will get washed too :D

Dont get me wrong its a nice top, but hey dont you think he should wear something different just for a slight change?

You have to know what i'm talking about :) He has it on every tour picture i have seen in the last 7 months.

when does it get washed, if they gig almost every night :ill:

i remember that some days before anathema played in barcelona i was talking with my friends about if vinny would be wearing his red top or no in the gig :) he surprised me and he didnt wear it

he has also other tops, but yes, the red one appears quite often... anyway, proof of other tops ;)

in greece:

anathema05.jpg

in italy:

anathema26.jpg

in graz:

anathema52.jpg

in poland:

anathema19.jpg

:D

i remember when I saw them for the first time in London he had another top like, even though it was the same red colour. i think the one he used at graspop and breda etc. is made out of wool.

i used to always wear my red shirt back in 96, doubt vinny would of wore it then unless i dyed it black, good to see a change, he should go for orange next

DragonLady1 said:
he has also other tops, but yes, the red one appears quite often... anyway, proof of other tops ;)

in greece:

anathema05.jpg

in italy:

anathema26.jpg

in graz:

anathema52.jpg

in poland:

anathema19.jpg

:D

haha trust you to piss on me bonfire :D yeh but i bet those were takin in 1995 :D no i'm glad to see has other clothes , otherwise i would of considered lending him some of micks hahahaha :tickled: