Farewell and good luck Heather!

We all love Heather dearly. She was the missing piece in the band and now that piece will be "missing" again. She's such an extraordinary young woman. Her grace and demeanor evoke a maturity far beyond her years. She knows what she's giving up but she has to follow her muse. She'll always be a Maiden.

Good luck Heather. I look forward to watching you develop your talent and take off on the amazing ride you're gonna have in life. Here's hoping you and the Maidens cross paths again someday. It's been a pleasure getting to know you and becoming your friend. You deserve nothing but the best in life. Now go out and follow those dreams with all of your heart!:headbang:

My love to you and all of the girls.

Peace

sad for us,:erk: but good luck heat...
you've been a GREAT adrienne and it's been a blast and a half going to your shows!!!:headbang:

When I first met the Maidens early this year, Heather was a joy to talk to. I will also remember the May 9 gig at the OC Tavern. After the show, when I was at the merchandise booth, Heather practically jumped and gave me a hug. Whoa! I must've done something right, given that it was a good four months since we had last talked.

Whenever I saw the Maidens perform live, I was always amazed by Heather's passion and enthusiasm on stage. She always smiled and showed how much she enjoyed playing guitar. Her solos on "Tailgunner" were also a blast to watch. But now that she's leaving the Maidens, I'm happy for her future endeavors; but at the same time, I'm saddened by the fact that the Maidens will never be the same without her. :cry: In the meantime, I wish the best for both The Iron Maidens and The Afterlife.

Best of luck, Heather. Until we meet again. Up the Irons!

Well this is indeed sad news, but all the Best to Heather in her future endeavors. :worship:

* sigh * :(

Hey everyone, thankyou so much for the kind words. It was a very hard decision to make, but an important one. The Maidens along with manager Mark and stage manager Chris have been incredible people throughout this entire journey. I've had the time of my life traveling and playing with these girls along with meeting the genuine supporters. The best of luck to them and to you all.
UP THE BLOODY IRONS DAWG!!!!!!!!!!:puke:
Love,
Heather

Wow, this certainly comes as a surprise. Heather, you are such a great live performer and obviously love playing the guitar. I didn't see this coming that you would leave the Maidens so soon. Perhaps the Maidens performing schedule etc is more time consuming than us fans realize? Yes, your original music is very real and there is a bright future ahead of you for your music / talents. It was a pleasure meeting you when you came to the Twin Cities.

Shoegazer / Dream Pop Music - Let the wall of sound wash over one, to heal and sooth the soul.

Well for me, I'm sad cause I just actually really got to know her and chat with her after all this time at the SFP Swapmeet show.. Well just remember that when you wear that take top I gave you.. I really meant what I put on it :) Good luck and I hope I get to give you a huge hug before you go..

Darlene

Heather, it has been indescribable working with you and getting to know your beautiful self over the last year. I will miss you in this project beyond words. You brought a serious refreshing light to this band and a purity and realness that is so hard to find in most people these days. Stay true to yourself as you always do and all the best of luck to you and The Afterlife! Put me on your emailing list!!! I have learned a lot about strength and focus from you, and your level headed kindess and evil sense of humor and mischievious ways will be sorely missed. LOL! Cheers my friend. :headbang:

Ahh how time flies. I remember running into Aja, Linda and Sara at NAMM 2 years ago with the newly crowned Adrianne. So shocked by the expanse of toys there. :loco:

Been a great pleasure to see you perform H. Truly have set the bar high for the future.

I know I speak for all the SoCal fans that we want to be there for the last show to give you a proper send off. :headbang::kickass:

I look forward to your future projects and wish you the best. Just keep your pencil handy. :saint:

Jim

This is some very sad news. I really enjoyed your energy, enthusiasm, and killer guitar playing. It was always a pleasure to talk to you after the shows, you will be sorely missed. Wish you the best of luck in all future endeavors, hope to see your solo project live soon.

Do we know when your last show is? I'll try and make the trip down from norcal hopefully.

Heather, it has been indescribable working with you and getting to know your beautiful self over the last year. I will miss you in this project beyond words. You brought a serious refreshing light to this band and a purity and realness that is so hard to find in most people these days. Stay true to yourself as you always do and all the best of luck to you and The Afterlife! Put me on your emailing list!!! I have learned a lot about strength and focus from you, and your level headed kindess and evil sense of humor and mischievious ways will be sorely missed. LOL! Cheers my friend. :headbang:

Well put, Linda! All the best always to you Heather! Let's stay in touch and keep me on your mailing list!! You will be missed!