Good Luck Paul, and Welcome Sean

J

jjmannford

Just wanted to wish Paul good luck in his future endeavors. Your contribution to Enchant was awesome and is truly appreciated. :D Hopefully we will hear another great Xen CD soon.

Sean, welcome onboard. I look forward to hear you on the new CD and meeting you at Nearfest.

Hey, 'Blink of an Eye' and possible extra East Coast shows is a bright future, I think I'll wear :cool:

Jim
Baltimore, MD

Jim

Your awesome! Just what we need to hear!

More good news soon too! Hey we are really hoping to play some more shows back there as well! Keep your fingers crossed on that one!

Ed

Good luck finding the keys replacement. I bet it is tough.

Jim

Hey Jim

It is tough but there are some great players out there! I am sure we will have somebody in the next few weeks. We are already talking with some hopeful players.

There are more key parts in the music on this new one including some incredible solos from a special guest as well as some great work from Doug! So we are really looking forward to having more key spots again.

Who ever joins will be getting in at a great time! Things are really looking good right now! This disc is sounding really good and we are really happy about it! And it looks as if we may be playing quite a bit this year!

Ed

Sounds exciting about more keys in the new disc. If there was something I felt missing on J9oD10 was more of a stronger keyboard presence. And of course, more EP bass!!! I do think Paint the Picture is one of your best songs for bass. Mighty flavorful.

Looking forward to those additional shows. Hopefully some are on the East Coast.

Take care