Fast.Metal.Cds on ebay

Soykraken

New Metal Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi,
Anybody can say me something about this ebay seller fast.metal.cds?
I was interested on two cds but I asked him about they are original or unofficial copies. He doesn't reply me.
I have seen the opinions and he has a lot of very good entrances. Only several bad opinions that make me expecting about him.
Maybe he is selling bootleg copies MD the buyers don't know it.
Thank yoy

Someone here says they bought some and the discs they got were manufactured in Mexico. That seems typical for what the bigger US labels would do though. Since CDs are declining in popularity I imagine it's easier to get hold of real stock than to make bootlegs in North America, but I could be wrong. If you look up the individual albums on Discogs and the only unofficial/bootlegs listed are from Russia I imagine it's fairly safe.

Thank you for your reply.
When I heard the word "bootleg" I understand there is a false album. Right?
I don't know if this guy sells official albums or they are bootlegs.
Si, do you think they are selling official albums? Made in Mexico but under the official copyright?
In your opinion it's a safe buy

Yeah, I mean I guess they're selling official albums but I don't know for sure. You could buy a couple and then see what they look like.

For major bands, when there are so many different versions of an album, it could be very hard to see if you have an official one or not. For example, maybe a pressing plant in Russia makes the official copies and then the same equipment is used to make bootlegs as well.

Reactions: Soykraken
Yes, of course.
As I have some doubts and the seller doesn't reply me about simple questions i. e. "Are the cds official or are them unofficial copies?", I don't want to buy him anything. I prefer to have a good and real communication with one seller than to spend my money with somebody who doesn't answer me.
Some euros saved are not enough to suffer the no answer.
Thank you very much.