Fastest drummers

It's too hard to name only five. But five drummers in very fast bands that I think of off the top of my head are.

Tony Laureano
the dude from The Berzerker
Flo Mournier
John Lee (Man Must Die, Regorge)
Nils Fjällström

I don't even feel like replying to this lousy topic, but I'll be a good sport aye?
I don't like drummers who are too fast, but these 5 are probably my favourite and most creative drummers.

Tomas Corn(Lykathe)
Alex Hernandez(ex-Immolation)
Steve McDonald(R.I.P, ex-Gorguts)
Daniel Erlandsson(ex-Eucharist, Arch Enemy, I prefer his work in Eucharist but there's no doubting his ability to drum in both bands)
Antonio Leon(The Chasm, I like how he aids the guitar along but still manages to pull off some really cool fills and accents which make The Chasm the way they are)

Overall, I like drummers who add to the music as opposed to just blasting away incessantly. Fastest drummer? The Berzerker has some pretty insane drumming, their drummer happens to play for a local band over here in Perth West Australia.

Fastest drummers:

Flo Mounier
Kevin Talley
Nick Barker
John Merryman
Jean Paul Matiuk

John Longstreth (Origin and others)
Derick Roddy (Hate Eternal and others)
Tim Yeung (Hate Eternal and others)
Pete Sandoval (Morbid Angel)
Dave Culross (Malevolent Creation and others)
Dave Suzuki (Vital Remains)

I forgot about Pete, it's crazyy how insanly good he is even on the early shit. Didnt he start playing drums around 2 years before joining Morbid Angel. He's fucking torn it up since day one.

It's not even just because he's fast as shit. He genuinley grooves,has great fills and a sense of his instrument.

Well, I like drummers who can put on a really heavy double bass beat add more to the song, but Tomas Haake blows me away on "War"