Fastest song???

Yes, the first album was done with a drum machine because they couldn't find a drummer fast enough :rolleyes:
The second album has a real drummer.

They toured with a live drummer for their first album's tour, and he used triggered sound effects for the sound on the album, but he was still officially recorded as the fasted drummer in any case. But yes, The Berzerker are probably the fastest bitch around, drum machines or not. Either The Berzerker or Absu.

Originally posted by SculptedCold
They toured with a live drummer for their first album's tour, and he used triggered sound effects for the sound on the album, but he was still officially recorded as the fasted drummer in any case. But yes, The Berzerker are probably the fastest bitch around, drum machines or not. Either The Berzerker or Absu.

i think can think of a lot of bands faster than absu.

cryptopsy, nile, origin, hate eternal, morbid angel, destroyer 666, emperor.

Originally posted by Nocturnal Emperor
(The Berzerker) i dont think its a drum machine i may be wrong but i heard its an actual person.

Well, it's definitely a drumcomputer, they also posted it on their homepage. Furthermore it would never ever be that precise...

Drum computers dont count!
Early Brutal Truth, the first album's 3rd song has the fastest, man played blasbeats I ever heard. But Im not into those new death metal bands like Cryptopsy or Nile ....

I think Moby wins this one. He's in the Guiness book of records for making a song that's 16.000 bpm!!!!! Of course this is just fake, as it's just a programmed beat and not him that plays it! Most music is fake today. :cry:
The fastest songs I've heard though (I haven't heard Moby's) and the ones that are "real" are probably "The source of Icon E" by Emperor and "INRI" by Satyricon.
The fastest double bass drumming I've heard is by Hellhammer on Thorns' "Interface to god".
"Panzer divison Marduk" is also fast, but not really faster than so much other blast beat black metal. The record is without a doubt the most brutal, most evil record put out!