The Most Brutal Song Ever

Chimaera

Oct 28, 2009
Scotland
I realise this has probably been done before but let's do a more up to date version. So what is the fastest, heaviest, most brutal, most technical song you have ever heard?

Check out the lyrics too.

I was visiting in Africa two months ago
My goal was to see all those wild animals
Most excited I was when I came close to elephants
They were so big and somehow so scary
Something happened when I snapped a picture
Three elephants surrounded me
One of them ripped off all my clothes
Second elephant came on me and started to spread my buttocks
With its huge trunk
I screamed in agony when I felt it started to shove up my ass
Third elephant forced me to take its giant cock in my mouth
I sucked like a whore while I was assfucked by elephant trunk
After all it wasnt too bad at all
It took only about ten minutes and cock in my mouth started to cum
Extremely huge load of elephant sperm filled my throat and
Spurted all over my face
I was completely fucked up, but elephants had one more thing to do
All three of them huffed and puffed shits on me
Then they left me alone with my ripped asshole
I'll never go to Africa again

fap fap fap

:heh:

Not trying to be a troll, just wanted to make fun of indie rock.

I mean, like it if you like it, but one thing I will never, never, never understand is how people can think that stuff is HEAVY. I seriously hear indie fans talking about some little jingle off of a new indie album and saying "That's the heaviest song ever!" I'm like "Have you ever heard... anything with the words 'death' 'grind' 'black' 'brutal' 'thrash' or 'doom' in the genre?" I mean, seriously, you'd be hard pressed to find a metal band that isn't heavier than every indie rock band. I love The Pixies because they're one of the few indie bands that have any hardness to their sound what-so-ever, but they still wouldn't be in the top one million heaviest bands of all-time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree with you Nick. That is probably one of the heaviest and most intense songs of all time, but I'd say this is more brutal (as in, primitive, bludgeoning and forceful):

Br00tal song imo, it has everything i want in a DM song, its powerful, has balls, HEAVY riffs and the end of the song is ridiculous.

Graves of the Arch angels does indeed slay. It's pretty insane. It may not be brutal in the same way as Wormed or Devourment but it is still an insane album none the less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnQrfyEqKI

:heh:

Not trying to be a troll, just wanted to make fun of indie rock.

I mean, like it if you like it, but one thing I will never, never, never understand is how people can think that stuff is HEAVY. I seriously hear indie fans talking about some little jingle off of a new indie album and saying "That's the heaviest song ever!" I'm like "Have you ever heard... anything with the words 'death' 'grind' 'black' 'brutal' 'thrash' or 'doom' in the genre?" I mean, seriously, you'd be hard pressed to find a metal band that isn't heavier than every indie rock band. I love The Pixies because they're one of the few indie bands that have any hardness to their sound what-so-ever, but they still wouldn't be in the top one million heaviest bands of all-time.
The Pixies are hardly indie, and I know shit about the genre.

Also, early Swans is pretty fucking brutal, for non metal.

Internecine Excoriation - Comatose Autopsy/Desolate

Ingurgitate - Asphyxiating on Force Fed Christianity would be even more wonderful if it had a much thicker/fuller production.

Disgorge (Mex) - Inhuman (Grave cover) is amazing (off of the Barefoot and Horny split with CBT). It should be noted that the other two songs (Goremassacre Perversity & Grotesque Devourment are cum-worthy)

And just because this is so recent: