The most extreme DM?

The most blasting, the sickest, the ugliest blade of hell, the endless abominator, and what more ?
I pick up at least a brutal good one ah!
> Hate Eternal<

Origin gets my vote. Damn are they heavy. But their music is enjoyable as well. I can`t stand Nile, Behemoth or Cannibal Corpse, and I loved the Origin songs found on their mp3.com page. Everyone should definitely check them out.

Go for Nile, Cryptopsy and Hate Eternal. You can also try Morbid Angel, but you probably know them anyway. I'm totally into Atrocity's second album, too. But watch it: they never were the fastest band on earth!

Orion Crystal Ice said:
Same as what the others said - Nile, Psypheria (good call)...also Extol..the majority of the Undecieved album is excellent, and contains every aspect you mentioned you were looking for. Download "Time Stands Still", "Ember", and "Undecieved".

good call on the extol. i love undecieved. the titlre track is simply brutal

glad to see someone else likes psypheria out there. but bad news. both guitarists have left!!!! sucks really bad. the other 3 guys are gonna try and keep it goin, but i dunno if its gonna be the same. and personally, i think john (guitarist and founder) is gonna come back
~gR~

yes, sorry...I must also add the following:
Exhumed
Gorgasm
Suture
Impaled
The County Medical Examiners
Spawned Illusion
Vile
Azarath
Grave

I also recommend:

RAVENOUS - Three on a Meathook

GOATWHORE is pretty fucking intense ....

but if you want something completely different and mind fucking try the latest ABORYM release ... WITH NO HUMAN INTERVENTION !!!

Black Metal mixed with Industrial and Techno ... hard to explain ... but it is revolutionary.

Check the Reviews section on top ...

Check out:
Diabolic
OLD Grave
Excommunion (excellent band from Colorado)
and pretty much everything else the rest of the people who posted here mentioned.

Some of you are mentioning Nile. They're heavy but not the most extreme man. The bands gotta be Cryptopsy, Exhumed or Impaled.