The most extreme DM?

I'll have to go with Australia's Sadistik Exekution. Some of the most brutal music I have ever heard. EXTREMELY HEAVY!!!!!!! Not a big fan, but I have to say, it's fucking brutal shit.

JonnyD said:
Fucking OBITUARY and Old Desultory

Obituary fucking blows. There is nothing fast or intense about that band..I'm sorry to say. I don't see where all the fucking hype comes from.

Soilent Goat said:
I don't know what you're talking about stressing OLD Grave..the new album is fucking great...end of story.

Think about it.
It's just my opinion.

tara said:
Think about it.
It's just my opinion.

No reason to get an attitude...I just don't see how you can't enjoy the new grave album as much as the rest..it's undeniably good.

Vital Remains
Angel Corpse
Houwitser
Severed Torture
Sinnister
Diabolic
Hemdale
Decapitated
Immolation
Goatwhore
Gorguts
Betrayer (Israel)
Carcass (Though I am sure you have heard of them)
Disgorge
Deeds of Flesh
Salem (Israel)
Hypocrisy - Obsculum Obscenum era
Fleshgrind
Exhumed (If you want gore lyrics)
Suffocation
Possessed (though more thrashy, I still like to think of them as somewhat deathmetal.)

I could mention more, but i think this should start things off pretty nicely. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Wicked Child said:
I'll have to go with Australia's Sadistik Exekution. Some of the most brutal music I have ever heard. EXTREMELY HEAVY!!!!!!! Not a big fan, but I have to say, it's fucking brutal shit.

good call - not many more extreme than Sad Ex

but there is one - DISEMBOWELMENT!!! - none heavier

Obituary fucking blows. There is nothing fast or intense about that band..I'm sorry to say. I don't see where all the fucking hype comes from. -Soilent Goat
....have you heard Obituary songs like Intoxicated, Redefine and Don't Care?

Martyr is fucking amazing, but they're far from being one of the more brutal death metal bands, but its o.k considering that's not what they're about.

I would say Origin mainly because of the inhumanitas album,
Krisiun and Myrkskog