The most extreme DM?

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
I've been in the mood lately for some extreme death metal. Problem is, I can't seem to find anything fitting even more than one extreme. So, I ask you to help. What DM band for you, epitomizes extremity? What one band is the heaviest, most brutal, technical, crazy, slab of death metal that you know? And I mean the ONE. Name just one if at all possible.

So, lay it on me.

Oh, and I might want to clarify one thing. Some people for some fucking reason seem to always identify extreme death metal with gore oriented DM. Gore metal is not what I'm looking for necessarily. I just want something that will awe me with it's technicality, crush me under it's heaviness, and make me scream right along with it's shear brutal nature. I'm afraid I may be desensitized though. But we'll see after I get some more suggestions. :)

psypheria. followed by bands like cryptopsy, severed savior, cephalic carnage, cattle decapitation... those last two are death grind though. so maybe they dont count. hehehe
~gR~

You can't miss this:
Origin - Informis, Infinitas, Inhumanitas
Gorguts - From Wisdom to Hate
Devourment - Molesting the decapitated
Disgorge - She Lay Gutted

Just search for reviews and you'll see what is all about. I can't say which of them is more brutal or more technical, but the four kick serious ass.

Bullshit, if you don't want Gore bands, what the hell extreme metal do you want then?Anyway, one of my favorite DM bands ever which is very heavy, extremely technical, fast and has not gore lyrics is

ORIGIN !!!!!!!

Hey man, check them out they are of the best DM bands.I think they have a page in mp3.com

They will blow your head away buddy, be careful, but they are GODS !!

Slaughter Of The Soul said:
Bullshit, if you don't want Gore bands, what the hell extreme metal do you want then?Anyway, one of my favorite DM bands ever which is very heavy, extremely technical, fast and has not gore lyrics is

ORIGIN !!!!!!!

Hey man, check them out they are of the best DM bands.I think they have a page in mp3.com

:headbang:

Origin is unquestionably the heaviest band in the world. No more extreme than that.

Same as what the others said - Nile, Psypheria (good call)...also Extol..the majority of the Undecieved album is excellent, and contains every aspect you mentioned you were looking for. Download "Time Stands Still", "Ember", and "Undecieved".

Slaughter Of The Soul said:

ORIGIN !!!!!!!

I'll have to check this out, thanks :headbang: