Do you know the most agressive, extreme band ever?

solarfall_: The nwe album will be called Chimera and is probably to be released in early 2004. They were supposed to record it in some studio in Denmark but they took the stuff with them to the mountains and forests of Norway instead. Stupid as I am, I have high hopes for the album...

Sorath said:
solarfall_: The nwe album will be called Chimera and is probably to be released in early 2004. They were supposed to record it in some studio in Denmark but they took the stuff with them to the mountains and forests of Norway instead. Stupid as I am, I have high hopes for the album...

So do i actually. Its said to be less "experimental" than GDOW, so they obviously didn't like the criticisms. Its sad that they feel the need to hold back rather than express themselves however they like.

hibernal_dream said:
So do i actually. Its said to be less "experimental" than GDOW, so they obviously didn't like the criticisms. Its sad that they feel the need to hold back rather than express themselves however they like.

Is indeed, but when they tried expressing themselves freely it turned out like crap.

And, 1349 - Liberation is faster than any of Immrortal's works. Listen to Pitch Black (Track 5).

I think the joke by naming such bands as Linkin Park, Slipknot etc. when people ask questions similar to this subject is overused.

Anyways, Devourment, Fuck I'm Dead

DISGORGE (Californian, for Christ's sake)... the Mexican one is a classic but there is no way they can comparee with the Californian in brutality. Also BRODEQUIN, maybe ENMITY, sometimes DEVOURMENT, INTENSE HAMMER RAGE, etc. I'd prolly vote for BRODEQUIN, it is the most extreme, brutal and technical shit I know. And the lyrics are brutal in that they talk about the inquisition's torture methods. And what's up with all those people who know like 1 or maybe 3 somewhat brutal bands and they automatically list it as the most brutal band? That way the dude won't get any correct answer. :) Anyways, my recommendation, check out BRODEQUIN, the album FESTIVAL OF DEATH.

I would have said Anaal Nathrakh, right up until I heard Watchmaker's 'Kill.Crush.Destroy' album - the title tells you pretty much all you need to know...Try Unquintessence, Papercut Homicide, The Agony Scene (even if they are a Christian metalcore band, don't let that put you off) and Gorerotted as well...