THE MOST BRUTAL SONG EVER

The stuff i listen to is nothing compared to this stuff. but i got a couple of things that are brutal... As i lay dying-Elegy, I killed the prom queen-Columbian neck tie, and Lamb of God-A devil in god's country. Thos songs are good, but i listen to heaps of metalcore which is sorta heavy, like bullet for my valentine, slipknot, killswitch engage.

Why don't you listen to heavier stuff? I'm sure we can give you some good bands.

^
Lots of assumptions you're making about an entire metal board, kiddo.

I like Arch Enemy, along with any other band, metal or not, because I like THE MUSIC. But apparently, not much people here listen to music, rather than "noise" or "noisecore" or whatever the fuck these kids call it these days. That shit just makes me want to puke.

First, you assume DM is just noise. I'm going to make the assumption you would hate a band like Brodequin (brutal DM) because to you, it's just "noise." You would be wrong considering Brodequin writes highly structured compositions and if any instrument missed a single note or blastbeat, entire songs would be thrown off. The same is true for technical bands in the "noisecore" sub-genre, which is a term I'm surpsrised someone like you would use who supposedly hates categorizing bands. FYI, DM isn't noisecore. Where did you get the idea it was?

Most of what you pass off as noise takes time to digest, dissect, and put back together in its entirety. You fail or are unwilling to do this, so your accusations of us not listening to and exploring DM in all its forms is childish.

You should learn what noise truly is. Jimi Hendrix on acid "speaking" through his guitar with an obnoxious amount of feedback was often mostly noise. DM having tight structure is not.

I don't waste my time stressing and trying to find out what genre a band is.

People often claim this, but I think they're unaware they're doing it. They might not categorize bands as much as other people, but they do it (subconsciously perhaps) because it's human nature to do so.

All I did in the first place was state my opinion that death metal is overrated. Apparently you people don't like to accept a separate opinion,

Your goal was to piss people off (trolling) which you made clear with your second post.

"I'm glad that my post has already pissed off some people"

Sound familiar?

but the way you've responded to my posts is immature, and a bit funny.

Explain how I was being immature by pointing out immature behavior.

"make me, bitch."

I'm impressed with your mature nature.

This is going to be my last post on this thread, for I find this pointless bickering and this entire thread behind me now.

I'm not counting on it.

"I don't listen to or like a band based on how "death metal" the band is."

:lol:

The stuff i listen to is nothing compared to this stuff. but i got a couple of things that are brutal... As i lay dying-Elegy, I killed the prom queen-Columbian neck tie, and Lamb of God-A devil in god's country. Thos songs are good, but i listen to heaps of metalcore which is sorta heavy, like bullet for my valentine, slipknot, killswitch engage.

We'll fix that.

^
make me, bitch.

guess what: I don't really give a flying shit. I don't listen to or like a band based on how "death metal" the band is. I like Arch Enemy, along with any other band, metal or not, because I like THE MUSIC. But apparently, not much people here listen to music, rather than "noise" or "noisecore" or whatever the fuck these kids call it these days. That shit just makes me want to puke.
I don't waste my time stressing and trying to find out what genre a band is.
All I did in the first place was state my opinion that death metal is overrated. Apparently you people don't like to accept a separate opinion, but the way you've responded to my posts is immature, and a bit funny.
This is going to be my last post on this thread, for I find this pointless bickering and this entire thread behind me now.

You have sand in your vagina.

"But apparently, not much people here listen to music, rather than "noise" or "noisecore" or whatever the fuck these kids call it these days. That shit just makes me want to puke."

People here do ?

news to me

You have sand in your vagina.

"But apparently, not much people here listen to music, rather than "noise" or "noisecore" or whatever the fuck these kids call it these days. That shit just makes me want to puke."

People here do ?

news to me

I listen to noisecore. the real kind.

Can't beat this band.

Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis

Look at the damm song title..

02 - Uruporfironogenodescarboxilandome Y Pustulandome Con Tu Anorgasmia Exaclorobencenosisticarial Sexo Traumatizante

I'll be picking that one up real soon... :Smug:

I'm glad that my post has already pissed off some people. This is what I love about metal forums.

oh, btw, death metal sucks. :headbang:

Get the fuck out of here, why the hell are you going to waste time trying to piss people off on the internet? I can imagine how you are at school (if you are in school). Probably a kid who gets his ass kicked daily.

I know I was a little late.