MORTICIAN MOST BRUTAL EVER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Mortician are brutal, but that doesn't make them good. They are not the most brutal dm band out there, either. They are pretty much brutal deathgrind/goregrind. There are some pure brutal dm bands (sans the grind influence) that are more brutal than Mortician. Some of the Cali bdm (as much as I dislike that stayle) is more brutal than Mortician. But again, that does not mean that it is good.

Demilich? Are you fucking retarded?

And Mortician? Are you fucking retarded?

Gorgasm, Wormed and Origin are my picks. I'm sure there are tons of bands pushing the envelope now, although i left that close minded scene of faggots a long time ago. "OMFG DUDE LIKE THAT BAND IS MELODIC, FUCK YOU!!!" - some bald cunt wearing a Gorguts t-shirt.

"demilich" someone above mentioned them, this would be my reccomendation also, only in vocals. Nicely weighted third grade arguement on Napalm and Vader, apples to oranges folks. Its tough to put anything up against Mortician, bottom line. If I was cornerd, I would say Aborted.

"demilich" someone above mentioned them, this would be my reccomendation also, only in vocals. Nicely weighted third grade arguement on Napalm and Vader, apples to oranges folks. Its tough to put anything up against Mortician, bottom line. If I was cornerd, I would say Aborted.

Mortician is actually much worse than other brutal death metal bands making them actually the worst band ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.