Who here is into the most brutal of brutal music?

Necrobobsledder

ManOwar sucks!
May 13, 2002
Visit site
such bands as Devourment, Sect of Execration, Saprogenic, Cephalic Carnage, Intervalle Bizarre, and Dehumanized to name a few. well anyone love listening to the most brutal music in the world? sure cannibal corpse is brutal and stuff but im talking about stuff even more brutal (yes there is music that makes corpse look like easy listening)

well i mean krisiun and all that shit is brutal but man you have to hear sect of execration and devourment and cephalic carnage. the most brutal shit i have ever hears... it makes krisiun and cryptopsy sound like the backstreet boys.

Originally posted by ALaRum
Yeh brutal sick gore-grind like INTENSE HAMMER RAGE!!!!
Those crazy bastards!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!\m/ they kick so much ass it isnt even funny.. although their song titles are funny as hell

Yup, Tangaroa rock.
Are we talking brutality in music, or in the lyrics here? Coz right now I'm listening to Converge, and they could strip wallpaper with their intensity. But on the other hand, I'm a nut for stuff like Nasum, Anal Cunt (when they're not messing around), Hypoxyphilia, Cephalic Carnage, Brutal Truth, etcetera...

I've found that after a while of listening to something considered 'heavy' it just doesn't become heavy at all; it's normal to my ears. Then I look for something even heavier, and after a time of that I want something heavier and heavier, it's like a downward spiralling drug, LoL The heaviest bands i'm listening to atm are Cryptopsy, Mortician and Nephasth.

What kind of lyrics are we talking here? Can you get more sick than Cannibal Corpse? :)

Isn't the most brutal song ever called 'Scum' by Napalm Death. Considering when it came out....

speaking of brutal... i got an advance track off of the new Origin album and shit these guys are so fucking brutal,technical , and fast now. man i have never heard anyone tear shit up like this before. honestly the best drummer in the world. holy shit i cant stop listening to the song.

Circle of Dead Cildren are pretty brutal grind. I've only been able to download 3 songs, and haven't gotten arount to buying the album, but what I have sounds promising.
I'm down witht the guy who named Converge. Just saw them live about 10 days ago. Very intense. I'd like more variety in the vocals though. To me, screaming through every song has less impact than ebbing and flowing intensity.

I'm not really into that kind of stuff, but if you ask me there can be no faster, more aggresive record than "Panzer division Marduk" by Marduk. It's not heavy in the terms of having 7 string guitars that are tuned 6 tones down, but it's fast and ALL the songs have blastbeats from start til ending! There's aprox. 5 seconds where the drummer plays midtempo on the hihat, but other than that it's 300 mph all the way.
Although I think it's a good record, it gets a little tiresome to me. I have it on cd and after I bought it on vinyl (I'm a vinyl freak) I haven't heard it more than 2-3 times I think.