Who here is into the most brutal of brutal music?

Yes, Board, Panzer Division Marduk is an incredible loud ,brutal and of course fast album, I listened to it at least 50 times until now, and I still love listening to it just after getting up in the morning, there is no better way to become really awake than the first song
"Panzer Division Marduk":

Black, fearsome and grim and mighty
Panzer division Marduk rolls over enemy land
Striking hard and fast against your lines
We blow your fortress into sand

Forged in the essence of the unholy flames
By the first angel once fallen from the skies
The war hounds of hell can't be stopped on our march
To extinguish the goodness and lies

Panzer division Marduk continues its triumphant crusade
Against christianity and your worthless humanity

Actually I am not really into Death/Grind Music but I'd never consider Cephalic Carnage as being that brutal. I mean, they are a great band with weirdest influences but they are combining far too many styles to be really brutal. I know - it's a definition thing - what is brutal, aggressive, extreme etc. - nevertheless I'd consider e.g. Cryptopsy, Profanity (Ger), or Lykathea Aflame (Cze) as being more extreme...

hey there necrobobsledder .. you got some good bands on there ..

saprogenic are ace, we (tangaroa) share the same american agent with saprogenic, a girl called laura who runs xwarp radio, she also manages internal suffering, internal bleeding, prophecy (check them out if you dont know them already) .. and plenty more ,, very cool ..

the only ones i aint heard from your list is intervalle bizarre .. but will check em out .. have you heard bands like brodequin, discordance axis, kevorkian solution?

i cant wait to hear the new origin stuff as well, fuckin hell that other album is good, and yeah i would tend to agree about the drummer .. i think that album is one of the tightest records ever made! .. crazy as fuck!

:)

To me "Carcass - Reek Of Putrefaction" is 'the' brutal stuff that
kicks ass. Also, Kataklysm (Sorcery) is great and brutal.
(just to mention some examples)
Lovely shit!!! :D

hmmm... listened to some Intense Hammer Rage and it didn't seem brutal at all to me. I am gonna go with Decapitated h's debut here. One of the more brutal discs i've heard and it is actually MUSIC, and TIGHT, not just sloppy noise like that Intense Hammer Rage crap.

Originally posted by PaulTangaroa
hey there necrobobsledder .. you got some good bands on there ..

saprogenic are ace, we (tangaroa) share the same american agent with saprogenic, a girl called laura who runs xwarp radio, she also manages internal suffering, internal bleeding, prophecy (check them out if you dont know them already) .. and plenty more ,, very cool ..

the only ones i aint heard from your list is intervalle bizarre .. but will check em out .. have you heard bands like brodequin, discordance axis, kevorkian solution?

i cant wait to hear the new origin stuff as well, fuckin hell that other album is good, and yeah i would tend to agree about the drummer .. i think that album is one of the tightest records ever made! .. crazy as fuck!

:)

prophecy ios good shit, i heard them a while ago. brodequin is ok IMO and i havent heard the other two but i have a cable modem so...:)

new origin just absolutely blows away old stuff. makes the old stuff seem like its slow motion. intervalle bizarre is just what their name indicates... bizarre!!!! its quite original sounding IMO and also brutal with a great drummer and weird technical sounding riffs. ill also check out your stuff as well. im in a melodic metal/hardcore band myself called Far From Redemption so Im on AIM if you have a cable as well or not and i will send you a song if you want. my AIM is FFR428 keep it metal mofo \m/

hey there mate, im not on aim ,, but do you have songs on mp3.com or anything like that? or a website? if so ,, then email me links to tangaroa@rawnerve.freeserve.co.uk ,, i can help with some promotions for your band, with band profiles on our site and banner trades and things like that, get in touch mate, gotta help everyone out ..

same goes for any other band people ..

oooooo,, i spotted sect of execration in your signature ,, fuckin ace band!!! ..

Gotta love this thread. I listen to stuff I consider brutal... I'm going to have to check out that Cephalic Carnage... I keep hearing about them...

Right now I'm really into:

Iniquity
Cryptopsy
Severed Savior
Disgorge
Pig Destroyer
Nile
Immolation

Is that "Brutal" enough? heh

Originally posted by Vim Fuego
Have ya heard of Slipknot? Heaviest band in the world!

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
No, but seriously...

Origin rules! There playing w/ Nile and Arch Enemy this summer and it's going to kick ass! When I think of brutal metal Deicide always comes to mind..

Originally posted by Medion
Actually I am not really into Death/Grind Music but I'd never consider Cephalic Carnage as being that brutal. I mean, they are a great band with weirdest influences but they are combining far too many styles to be really brutal. I know - it's a definition thing - what is brutal, aggressive, extreme etc. - nevertheless I'd consider e.g. Cryptopsy, Profanity (Ger), or Lykathea Aflame (Cze) as being more extreme...

yeah, I've seen Cryptopsy and Profanity on tour together, they both kicked ass!!!