What is the most brutal album album, ep, or demo you know of?

MrTagoMago

Jul 8, 2016
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place I just joined. I've been interested in the more extreme side of music lately was wondering what is the most brutal release you can think of. Doesn't have to necessarily be metal in fact I'd go with one of these.

And no I'm not just some edgy teenager I'm just in the mood for more aggressive and intense music that's not like Sutcliffe Jugend and Hanatarash type stuff. I want more aggressive rock based music.

The other guy referred to her as brutally painful to sit through.

In that case,
choccoc.jpg

brutal in what terms?

Like extremely technical music can be brutally challenging to listen to unless you're accustomed to it. or do you want like the cavemanniest brutal death metal, or the satanniest black metal lyrics or ?

brutal in what terms?

Like extremely technical music can be brutally challenging to listen to unless you're accustomed to it. or do you want like the cavemanniest brutal death metal, or the satanniest black metal lyrics or ?

Lots of attitude and aggression. Vicious and thick wall of noise that tries to run you over. I'm not good at explaining these kinds of things but try the two vids I posted maybe that'll give you an idea? Or just go with whatever you think of when you think the word brutal.

Lots of attitude and aggression. Vicious and thick wall of noise that tries to run you over. I'm not good at explaining these kinds of things but try the two vids I posted maybe that'll give you an idea? Or just go with whatever you think of when you think the word brutal.

The heaviest that I personally listen to is probably Napalm Death. I'm sure you already know them.

The heaviest that I personally listen to is probably Napalm Death. I'm sure you already know them.

Ofcourse lol. I don't listen to them anymore tbh but they were a gateway band for me into heavier music like Grindcore and death metal.

Deiphago come to mind. I can't get into them because it's just so fucking anti-melodic and samey.

Ofcourse lol. I don't listen to them anymore tbh but they were a gateway band for me into heavier music like Grindcore and death metal.

They are/were grindcore. First two at the very least are grindcore classics, fuck chu smoking?

Deiphago come to mind. I can't get into them because it's just so fucking anti-melodic and samey.

They are/were grindcore. First two at the very least are grindcore classics, fuck chu smoking?

I worded that poorly. I meant as in they were one of the first Grindcore and death metal bands I got into.

Oh, that makes more sense. I think one of the best grindcore albums of all time is Old Lady Drivers by O.L.D. but that's hardly "brutal" I guess.

Or for just flat out extremity:

Reactions: CiG