""Metallica Brutal as hell?""

I like Justice, but not half as much as the ones before it. I'd prefer to listen to that than the black album and those after it, but that's not saying much.

I like Justice alot :)

Although I really don't understand people saying the Black album isn't good. I love it! It is the first album that got me into non-glammy metal. It was still Metallica, just more refined for a broader audience to fit in nicely with the early '90s American hard rock/metal scene. Still an awesome metal album with great production and heaps of classic riffs, and Kirk's best solos.

The Black Album is excellent! Because nobody asked, I shall now rank the Metallica albums (studio ones, not S&M and all that other stuff they did).

Kill Em All
Master of Puppets
Black
Ride the Lightning
Load
...And Justice For All
Reload

I love some of Justice - Blackened and One are obviously brilliant - but I just could never really get into it - it's been 15 years or so since I first heard it so you'd think I'd like it by now...

Dunno if you guys heard this but apparently Lars has come out and flat out said that they will be playing Harvester of Sorrow and Dyers Eve on the next tour!

The bastards better back that one up cause people have been waiting to the Dyers Eve live ever since Justice came out!

I read in another topic somewhere that Lars is going back on what he said about Napster. He said sorry, realised he did a stupid thing, said that 80's tape trading was just the same, and that was needed to get bands signed, and now supports the file sharing program Imesh.

Odd.

And good on yah Blitzy. It's the best song.

Metallica.com <http://www.metallica.com> posted the official tracklisting for St. Anger:

Frantic
St. Anger
Some Kind of Monster
Dirty Window
Invisible Kid
My World
Shoot Me Again
Sweet Amber
Unnamed Feeling
Purify
All Within My Hands

The album clocks in at just over 75 minutes and artwork is in the process of being finalized.

:headbang: