""Metallica Brutal as hell?""

They avoided the black hole that is Travis Smith who seems to suck up all the bands to do artwork when it comes to metal! (Not that he isnt great, but I mean, come on, give some other people a go!)

i cant really picture metallica being brutal
nor can i picture metallica being brutal to the magnitude that this writer is describing, of course ill eat humble pie if it is true..
but
metallica...brutal..i doubt that
obviously this writer dosent listen to much "brutal" music
eg nile for example, their brutal, dont u think spawny? :D

Nile sound like a pig rolling around in its own shit. While grunting. In the middle of a thunderstorm. As a woodpecker pecks at a tree nearby.

:D

the truth is out there ..
i won't belive it till i hear it , since we've heard this sorta reviews in the past about the last 3 albums wich really were nothing to be proud off ...

but don't fucking compare it to slayer , and don't you fucking put slayer down like that ....
thrash solos to come about aren't easy .... they aren't always melodic and not all squeels and whamy bars .... a combenation if things .....
but yeah ,,, i won't belive it till i hear it .. :)

Its my belief that Kerry King writes solos in his spare time, then just puts them to any song written by Slayer, whether they're in the right key or not.

Why do donkeys always cop it? Whenever something's good, someone always gets the boot into them.