This is the most brutal, sickening, sca and aggressive Death Metal you will ever hear

I greatly enjoy both Purgatory and Profanity, the latter of the two being my pick for 'best German DM band.' I think necrophagist is entirely over-rated, although I've only heard 'Onset of Putrefaction.'

ever notice that every country has the best scene according to profanity?

the best german death metal albums are:

Golem- Eternity: The Weeping Horizons

Fleshcrawl- Descend Into the Absurd

Torchure- Beyond the Veil

Torchure- The Essence

Atrocity- Longing For Death

Anasarca- Godmachine

this jack slater group appears terribly goofy and if trust could be measured in distance, i'd trust profanity's taste about as far as i could throw him.

Demiurge said:
ever notice that every country has the best scene according to profanity?

Golem- Eternity: The Weeping Horizons

Fleshcrawl- Descend Into the Absurd

Torchure- Beyond the Veil

Torchure- The Essence

Atrocity- Longing For Death

Anasarca- Godmachine

this jack slater group appears terribly goofy and if trust could be measured in distance, i'd trust profanity's taste about as far as i could throw him.

No, i've always said Germany or Poland have the best Death Metal scene.

Your list sucks and misses out some essential German Death Metal albums.

Blood "Christbait"
Fleshcrawl "Bloodsoul"
Jack Slater "Metzgore"
Maledictive Pigs "Bloodshed"
Profanity "Slaughtering Thoughts"
Seirin "Kill War Chaos"

poland has no death metal scene at all aside from Vader(meh) and sub-average br00thurl things. probably, i am omitting something, nonetheless, that scene doesn't even compare to that of finland or sweden.

Demiurge said:
poland has no death metal scene at all aside from Vader(meh) and sub-average br00thurl things. probably, i am omitting something, nonetheless, that scene doesn't even compare to that of finland or sweden.

:lol: Sweden's scene is dominated by Melo Death, a few cheesy bands and a few good Death Metal bands of the past who are no longer Death Metal. Finland hardly has a Death Metal scene.

Here is a list of quality Polish Death Metal bands:
Behemoth (later)
Damnation
Decapiated
Dies Irae
Dissenter
HateHazael
Immemorial
Lost
SoulMutilation
Parricide
Sceptic
Spinal Cord
Sirrah
Trauma
Vader

Demilich are one of the best Death Metal bands IMO.

Demigod are also pretty amazing.

Adramelech are also quite good.

Amorphis hasn't always been Death Metal.

Anyway 4 bands hardly make a scene. Where are all the other quality Finnish Death Metal bands?

you've listed a bunch of band that i'd describe as "generic" or "mediocre" when in a good mood. haven't heard lost(though, i've heard lost soul: all right floridian sounding stuff) or sirrah.

finland:
Demilich
Demigod
Adramelech
Amorphis
Funebre
Cartilage
Disgrace
Abhorrence

Sweden:
Afflicted
God Macabre
Eucharist
Carbonized
Cemetary
Necrophobic
At The Gates
Therion
Seance
Unanimated
Grave
Unleashed
Tiamat
Vomitory
Sorcery
Necrony

hell, even norway(cadaver, darkthrone, aeternus, molested, fester, perhaps 122 stab wounds) beats poland

amorphis released a classic album, demo and a damned good album(the second one).

a member of abhorrence went on to play in amorphis, but they are a completely separate, "sick" sounding band, perhaps like funebre.