The most INSANE death metal you will ever hear

The vocals are the only thing keeping me from getting into it.

I wish DM bands wrote catchy, logically sequenced riffs like Nespithe's nowadays...

Yes... the vocals do not make much sense.. but then again, I haven't heard any DM vocals like them, so that must contribute soemthing to originality... but the whole CD is like 15 minutes long :(

I know man, I was exaggerating.. (or underexagerating???) in any case I simply hope when they do new stuff it is longer.. thats the same problem I always had with Anal Blast (those guys are sick, but cool guys)

Well just because the vocals aren't standard, that doesn't detract from the music for me, I actually think they're really cool anyway.

The length is definitely the only real bad point.

Like nick said, the riffs are so catchy and pleasing to the ear, but still heavy and brutal.

They claim there are no effects or harmonizers used.....but there is obviously at least an echo added to them. He'd have to have pretty amazing vocal capabilities to utter echoes!

They don't sound low enough where effects would be used or needed to be used. I like Demilich a lot but the vocals sound generic as hell and effortless IMO. Using an effect for an echo would not be an effect on how low the vocals are or make them sound any diff so that would not count. You can add an echo on any vocals,voice, etc....... regardless if it is singing or low vocals.

The vocals are pretty much unchanged, though it is highly possible there's an echo, there. I can hear it, if it is.

It's written in the sleeve of Nespithe that no effects were used to alter the vocals in any way. I'm pretty positive it's the truth (echo doesn't really count).

I agree, Demilich aren't "insane" in the general sense of the word (crazy, really fast, etc.), but they do indeed kick ass. My sig has a link to my reviews, including Demilich.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
My sig has a link to my reviews, including Demilich.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lolblondeguy.jpg

Well, you reply to almost everything I post negatively, and I hardly have seen you speak a word about music in this forum since I showed up. I mean, if that doens't tell you something, I dunno what does.