The most INSANE death metal you will ever hear

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
If only I didn't spell 'doesn't' incorrectly.

Someone hasn't discovered the edit option.

Anyway, I was pretty amazed to find not one, but TWO copies of Nespithe in my local store today! My surprise comes because it's not a particularly good store for death metal - it only has Morbid Angel's new album, and gateways to anhiliation for example (yes I spelt that wrong).

It seems it's finally been re-released, but due to the fact that I now have it all on my computer, I didn't bother getting it.

They're all in .ogg format on my PC though, so I doubt there's anyway I could put them on CD - that's the main reason I'd get the actual album, to play in the walkman.

They had a hand-written sticker on them saying "the lowest growls ever!" or something like that. I'm not sure if I would agree, because although they're really odd - burpy and vomity - they don't strike me as being uktra-low. I suppose they are though.

Charubic Murder said:
I'd recommend picking up an original if you can find it.

Well I don't think these were originals - they had a sticker on them saying "finally re-released!" so I doubt it!

NP: The Sixteenth Six-Tooth Son...(Demilich)

Actually, I wouldn't buy the album. I heard that the band gets no money for it.

They offered the remaster for free online somehwere...

They're still not the most 'insane' death metal band around. A brief listen to Psychofagist or Nefas for example quickly makes Demilich's insanity look more like teen angst. Of course they're not as good as Demilich however. =)

anonymousnick2001 said:
I don't see what's so insane about the music. Cryptopsy sound much more "insane" to me.
I agree with the mad arab