The Most Brutal Song Ever

darkthorne is really thrash in some places, buuuut thats another time for another thread!!!

I definitely agree with devourment and wormed being posted here.

This fuckin thread is laughable.

Wtf are you talking about?

EDIT: You don't really care because you'd rather keep your cool guy attitude, but I'll try to explain myself. "Brutal" is not a musical term like "fast", or "melodic". Therefore when it comes to describing music it is more akin to terms genre descriptor like "black" or "thrash". In the context of metal, brutal describes a certain attitude, most commonly found in death metal, of having very dense, blasting, and extreme songs. To try to say it is not that would be like saying Iron Maiden is black metal because they have dark, evil lyrics sometimes. Even though "black" outside of metal can mean dark and evil, within metal it describes something specific, and I think the same can be said of the word brutal.

Last edited by a moderator:
brutal describes a certain attitude, most commonly found in death metal, of having very dense, blasting, and extreme songs

Thanks, Einstein. What precisely is your point?

Kindly reference the post in which I presented an incorrect notion of the true definition of brutalness.

This thread is not about Brutal Death metal though. As I said the word Brutal is used in a more broad sense.

This thread is for the most crushing and fast Metal which also is aesthetically and technically impressive.

This is the most brutal song ever:

If you disagree you obviously know nothing of what it means to be brutal.

Last edited by a moderator: