THE MOST BRUTAL SONG EVER

so because I said "death metal sucks" once, that makes me a troll? :lol: some people have odd standards. I'm no troll, I just hate death metal. What's so wrong with that?

"I'm glad that my post has already pissed off some people"

That's the attitude of a troll. Saying a genre sucks in a thread that is obviously centering around that genre when you could avoid it also gives you away.

I'm glad that my post has already pissed off some people. This is what I love about metal forums.

oh, btw, death metal sucks. :headbang:

If you think death metal sucks it's probably because you have heard shitty death metal.

the only death metal I like is Arch Enemy and Ensiferum (and Children of Bodom if they count). Oh, and Amon Amarth.
There, happy now? I'm done with "retarded death metal/troll" argument.

^
make me, bitch.
Ensiferum and Children of Bodom are not death metal by any means. Arch Enemy is death metal with training wheels.
In other words, you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

Arch Enemy is watered down even for melodic DM.
guess what: I don't really give a flying shit. I don't listen to or like a band based on how "death metal" the band is. I like Arch Enemy, along with any other band, metal or not, because I like THE MUSIC. But apparently, not much people here listen to music, rather than "noise" or "noisecore" or whatever the fuck these kids call it these days. That shit just makes me want to puke.
I don't waste my time stressing and trying to find out what genre a band is.
All I did in the first place was state my opinion that death metal is overrated. Apparently you people don't like to accept a separate opinion, but the way you've responded to my posts is immature, and a bit funny.
This is going to be my last post on this thread, for I find this pointless bickering and this entire thread behind me now.

^
make me, bitch.

guess what: I don't really give a flying shit. I don't listen to or like a band based on how "death metal" the band is. I like Arch Enemy, along with any other band, metal or not, because I like THE MUSIC. But apparently, not much people here listen to music, rather than "noise" or "noisecore" or whatever the fuck these kids call it these days. That shit just makes me want to puke.
All I did in the first place was state my opinion that death metal is overrated. Apparently you people don't like to accept a separate opinion, but the way you've responded to my posts is immature, and a bit funny.
This is going to be my last post on this thread, for I find this pointless bickering and this entire thread behind me now.
Calm the fuck down dude. We're willing to accept a different opinion, but not when you act like an asshole.

The stuff i listen to is nothing compared to this stuff. but i got a couple of things that are brutal... As i lay dying-Elegy, I killed the prom queen-Columbian neck tie, and Lamb of God-A devil in god's country. Thos songs are good, but i listen to heaps of metalcore which is sorta heavy, like bullet for my valentine, slipknot, killswitch engage.

^
make me, bitch.

If you don't waste your time stressing over what genre a band is, then you shouldn't be badmouthing any genres. How can you judge a genre if you don't know what bands are in it?

the only death metal I like is Arch Enemy and Ensiferum (and Children of Bodom if they count). Oh, and Amon Amarth.
There, happy now? I'm done with "retarded death metal/troll" argument.

Amon Amarth and Arch enemy are average at best and your taste in music seems pretty generic so you might not want to bash a genre.

actually amon amarth is one of the most boring bands ever.