The Most Touching Song Ever

Fuel - Shimmer

The Verve Pipe - The Freshmen

Dream Theater - Lifting Shadows Off A Dream, Hollow Years, Another Day, Take Away My Pain, Silent Man, Eve, Space-Dye Vest, Wait For Sleep

U2 - With Or Without You, Lemon, One, Pride

Pantera - Cemetery Gates, Hollow

Queensryche - Bridge, I Don't Believe In Love

Extol - Ember

Fear Factory - Resurrection

Enya - Only Time

George Davidson - My Heart Will Go On

Pachelbel - Canon in D

Stravinsky - The Firebird(Berceuse/Finale), The Rite Of Spring(whole thing)

Norah Jones - Seven Years, Come Away With Me

Opeth - To Bid You Farewell, For Absent Friends, Moonlapse Vertigo, The Twilight Is My Robe

There are so many touching songs in this world, especially in the world of metal. But when I am in the mood to listen to some touchy stuff I pull out something a little softer, my CD with Kylie Minogue - Locomotion. Her upbeat lyrics and rythem send pulses going through my body to the tips of my fingers and toes. I get this incredible urge to move my limbs to the beat and shout out "Come on, come on and do the locomotion with me," to the tops of my lungs 'till my throat hurts. God, just typing this post is making me want to listen to that song. The style of this talented singer is one that is brings truths the reality. My own experiences with the influence of her music allowed me to realize the beauty of life and daily occurrences.

UltimateMetalFanatic said:
There are so many touching songs in this world, especially in the world of metal. But when I am in the mood to listen to some touchy stuff I pull out something a little softer, my CD with Kylie Minogue - Locomotion. Her upbeat lyrics and rythem send pulses going through my body to the tips of my fingers and toes. I get this incredible urge to move my limbs to the beat and shout out "Come on, come on and do the locomotion with me," to the tops of my lungs 'till my throat hurts. God, just typing this post is making me want to listen to that song. The style of this talented singer is one that is brings truths the reality. My own experiences with the influence of her music allowed me to realize the beauty of life and daily occurrences.

Woah! I just like her arse!

Lord Belial - Realm Of A Thousand Burning Souls (Part I)

My Dying Bride - She Is The Dark

These two really pass through me when I listen to them and to the lyrics as well and I may become very emotional as well. Surely there may be many more that are touching songs but these two are the ones that come to mind at this time.

I don't consider loving songs to be touching but that's probably cause I have found my significant other..