Most evil song ever

MURAI said:
Dissing Sepultura dipshit? They may sound like similar to bands like Kreator, Slayer and Metallica but they're not some rip off band. Their Beneath The Remains album is considered to be one of the greatest works done in thrash metal along with Slayer's classic Reign In Blood. You think you can do better than Sepultura? Fucking piece of shit.

yawn...

They have done nothing to receive the honor of classic status. Max can claim to be the innovator of simultaneously playing a downtuned four string guitar while doing constipated groaning

Profånity said:
What would you say was the most evil song ever and why?

"Satanic Blood" by VON:

Praise Satan

Satan fertile
Woman's egg
Need to cut
Her own skin

Son of Satan
Within womb
Need to cut
Her own skin

With a razor
Spells a word
Within the chest
A single word

Carved in deep
Through the skin
Bleeds the word
Satanic Blood

Praise
Satanic Blood
Satan
Satanic Blood

Thrashard said:
the most evil person in music biz is without a doubt Robbie Williams and so are his songs!

a man who writes soo many shitty boring songs and tortures millions with them must be as evil as the devil. his mind is extremely sadistic! "Come Undone" - how hard do you need to be to bear this song? that's what i call real hardness!

Robbie Williams is Satan!

Robbie Williams is a great singer and entertainer with excellent songs. I am quite estonished that most "metal-heads" I talk to agree to that, even though they might not be fans. This guy is very well respected for his music among all music-genres, ages and sexes. Respect !

Besides that, this dumb thread is evil.
Cheers

diabolical vengeance said:
I'd say Abruptum's De Profundis Mors Vars Cousumet. This song gives me visions of some huge horned demon torturing some poor mortal human being:devil:

Thats what i was thinking or Obscuritatem Advoco Amplectere Me or the Demos off of Early Evil.

also any song from Bethlehem off of Dictius Te Necare or Akercocke "A SKin For Dancing In", its about a nun named Sister Cunegonde who sneaks out into the woods to go fuck satan. Anything really by Akercocke is pure evil.