fastest solo

u guys are fuckin messed up lol hes just wondering

id say maybe like we're not gonna fall? no idea that song has pretty fast sweeps but i dunno

I haven't payed too close attention to all the solos I've heard from them. The ones that come to mind first are Bodom After Midnight, and Kissing the Shadows. I think the BaM one is slightly faster, but KtS is definitely longer and would take more skill to play, I'd say.

Rock Hydra said:
I haven't payed too close attention to all the solos I've heard from them. The ones that come to mind first are Bodom After Midnight, and Kissing the Shadows. I think the BaM one is slightly faster, but KtS is definitely longer and would take more skill to play, I'd say.

True dat. And Mask of Sanity is a toughy.

Rock Hydra said:

Lake Bodom has its fast parts too :ill:

I would say Mask Of Sanity or Kissing The Shadows,but als there's a solo of Chockehold whick is played by Alexi and Janne at the same time and it's pretty fast.Also T,L&S it's fast,but only in parts,I don't think I would classify it as the faster one.

They all pretty much the same, considering most of their songs are at 200 at the fastest, and he plays 16th notes.

Songs like Kissing the Shadows and Bodom Beach Terror use sextuplets (6 notes per beat) but they're around 140.

Silent Night, Bodom Night is around 220bpm but only uses 8th triplets.

So he always plays around 14 notes per second.

He said himself he can play at 210bpm but he thinks when it's that fast it's pointless and not music so he doesn't play that fast on Bodom songs.