With no hint of the torture awaiting
to greet them at the break of dawn

And the waters of Bodom
turn a blood shade of red
As the Children Of Bodom
take their last breath.

JAU JAU!!! :hotjump:

-Gavin- said:
Granted, but Laiho can't touch the guy(s) from dragonforce, Angra, Sonata arctica, Symphony X, Adagio, etc etc

and last but not least:

yngwie FUCKING malmsteen, he is the fastest ever!!!

:D

yeah, i like those sensless discussions!

I seriously hope you guys dont think one guitarist "owns" another because they are faster...about the romeo vai thing...after seeing vai back in march with tony macalpine, romeo isnt faster...both amazing guitar players though...and yes, becker owns all

Silver Incubus said:
Get some ear training and you won't think so. Most of the time she is flat, sometimes she hits the note, but not too often. She has good phrasing and Ideas, but flat.
meh dude i dont give a shit about that. as long as I like it.

Haha I was just thinking that about those posted lyrics to Silent Night Bodom Night.. I'm like.. Yea.. But that's one of the songs Kim Goss wrote haha.

Oh welll.... that's funny though, watch the suicide by my side video! You get to watch her eat ;-)

Yeah, what a guitarists plays is less important than how fast the guy is. Common.
Micheal Angelo for example is fast, but I what he plays makes no sense to me at all.
I agree.Angelo plays incredibley fast but actualyy he plays nothing.
And Alexi is awesomeguitarist and musician but of course there are many people who 'own' him :)