Unofficial "Fan Mail" Thread!

^ If Alexi looks older, then they should market Hennka to the fangirls, he's still lookin' fresh :lol:

I haven't seen too many other girls at COB concerts this tour. I went to Atlanta and was pretty much one out of maybe 10. In Orlando there were quite a few more but they were filming a video at that date so go figure.

I was just about to say....I am in Orlando and I thought there were more female hu-mans(ferengi talk) than at the last few shows I saw them at. And good looking ones at that.

How do you know they were filming at the Orlando show? They didn't really come out and say it did they? Was a great show and venue..better than Hard Rock that's for sure.

Be nice if some of the Orlando show made it onto some DVD or CD.

How do you know they were filming at the Orlando show? They didn't really come out and say it did they? Was a great show and venue..better than Hard Rock that's for sure.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3gEw-9b65Q&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhlOFKJoWws&feature=related[/ame]

I was just about to say....I am in Orlando and I thought there were more female hu-mans(ferengi talk) than at the last few shows I saw them at. And good looking ones at that.

There was an announcement made on the venue event page on facebook saying they were filming their next video in Orlando. Hence the MASSIVE crowd surfing and circle pits. I was in the second row in front of Henkka & Jaska and has my face kicked, three knots on my shoulder - it was insane. Probably would have been knocked out if I didn't have my 6'2 husband behind me. But it was an awesome concert. Camera dudes were in the front between the stage and the crowd.

There was an announcement made on the venue event page on facebook saying they were filming their next video in Orlando. Hence the MASSIVE crowd surfing and circle pits. I was in the second row in front of Henkka & Jaska and has my face kicked, three knots on my shoulder - it was insane. Probably would have been knocked out if I didn't have my 6'2 husband behind me. But it was an awesome concert. Camera dudes were in the front between the stage and the crowd.

Ah... I did not see that on facebook.

I just figured the crowd was going nuts becuase it was a good show....for all the bands. Very glad to see that security wasn't being overly uptight about moshing and everything. It reall was one of the best shows I have been to in over 2 years.

I did see all the camera people, but really didn't think twice about it.

Was it just me or was Devin's band really fun to see live? I didn't know what to expect but it was very good....and he is hilarious!! The shit he was saying just had me laughing my ass off.

Was it just me or was Devin's band really fun to see live? I didn't know what to expect but it was very good....and he is hilarious!! The shit he was saying just had me laughing my ass off.

They are, mostly because Devin himself has a bucket-load of stage charisma, and has his own, pretty original stage routine that's different from the few tired cliche phrases most other bands use. A little over-the-top sometimes, though: I got definitely more Townsend saliva in my face than I wanted/needed, and a friend of mine claimed to have been licked?/kissed? on the face by the guy. Kinda gross.

Still though, even though they were fun live, wasn't the kind of "fun" that'd make me look up their music. I wouldn't mind seeing them again, but I probably wouldn't listen to their records as it didn't sound like anything special.

I personally also liked the atmosphere Septic Flesh tried to create. A great warm-up act if I ever saw one.

I don't know what song it was for. The Beacham theatre event details on FB were updated three days or so before the event and said they'd be filming a music video. Several camera guys were in the front scanning the audience and doing closeups of the audience and band. They did that through several songs so not sure if it was for one in particular. The crowd as a result was crazy though. Just seeing them the night before in Atlanta, it was much calmer then so I assumed most of the audience knew about the shoot

Devin was pretty crazy. Love how he interacts with the crowd. Just make sure you smile at him - he will point at you and make faces to get people to smile.

I thought Septicflesh was the best opener but I'm a bit of a fanatic about them.

Interesting... but they already did a "live video" for Roundtrip... :confused: I was next to the camera... And since they're only playing NMF, SKO, RtHaB and WIWI out of the new album, and three of them already have a music video, it's got to be Not My Funeral. ;) I hope they included the intro on it! But it's gonna be a long one, so not a typical MTV video.

When I went to see them, I saw maybe ten other girls on floor, and I had rail the entire night. Everyone there was dressed like me, though: black t-shirts, heavy boots, tons of eyeliner. Someone said maybe one out of every ten people was female, and honestly, that sounds right. I didn't mind, though, the show was fantastic, the crowd was nuts, and that's really all I cared about!

If the Roope's one is real, then he said:

sore throat, propably, cancer. heart feels wierd too, and atleast other leg has to be amputated. too much smoke ,boose and no sleep, sssssoo... pop a pill and see if I wake next day.. and feel GREAT!
Yesterday, 23:02.