New member thread

borissikic

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
Well, people wrote before some of their expectations about new Bodom member. Let write it all together (althought it is not our stuff to pick a member and bla, bla, bla... :( ).
But here I go:
- I would like it to be Finnish man
- of course skilled guitar player, but it doesn't need to be best in the world, because Alexi plays all hardest parts and all solos. It would be stupid for some guitar prodigy just to play rhytm behind Alexi :)
-good looking guy (I'm not gay :) ). Just to stand next to those 4 pretty fellows (not gay again :) )
-well, good attitude. He has to be polite (like Henkka for example). Alexi is the one who is posing as star and that is enough. :) Btw. Alexi is my god so don't get me wrong about star stuff.
-I would like it to be young person (around 20)
-to be completely into old school 80's metal/hard rock (like other guys)
-long fuckin' hair

OK, if I think of something else I'll write it here. :)
So people, let hear you ! And don't bash on me for making this thread, I just meant to make some conversation. If somebody has problem with it:
fuck you (and you're better off dead :) ) !

Are you sure your not gay? hahaha just kidding man. I already heard they got a new guy already they just havent annouced who it is yet. unless that guy is just filling in for the rest of the tour.

The thing that matters the most is that he must have the right chemistry with the rest of the band to get along with them on the road. Also, he has to be able to do backing vocals live and ready to tour as much as COB does.

Well, you should remember that Janne didn't had long hair when he joined COB and it took some years for him to let grow it longer.

Alexi wanted the guitar player from Griffin and he is even older than Ale (30) and comes from Norway. But at least he has long hair and is good looking (as far as I can say that as a man).

Like I already wrote in another thread, I hope the new guy will be a shy guy and not one of these "I play now in COB and I'm a fucking rockstar now and rule the world"-guys.

Well, they should get somebody by now. If I can remember next gig is in 2 weeks, so the new guy must learn songs fast (unless Ale helps band and play the last gig).
And yes, the outside look is not all. What matters is what is inside. So I hope: no ego-trip rockstar dude !
And once they find a guy, they should not change him. I mean, not to get somebody just for tour.

tempestadiossa said:
wasn't Roope supposed to take Aku's place? :confused:

I think that was just a speculation. I've heard some things about a new member, but since nothing is official yet, I'm not going to start spreading rumors.

And which guitar will new guy play ?
There is no time for ESP to make new ones, so I guess he will take it from Ale. Pretty confused...

Well, fuck everything. We just need to relax and it's all gonna be fine !

who gives a shit about hair, for fucks sake people, you sound like a bunch of airhead school girls.

And if ale hands down his guitar, thats wrong, a guitar is a whole part of the player, you don't just palm them off, it's part of you, all this endorsment shit and swapping equipment is pathetic, stick with your instrument and love it...haha yes, love it.

Zarok666 said:
Well, you should remember that Janne didn't had long hair when he joined COB and it took some years for him to let grow it longer.
haha thats true he was the only one in te band with short hair. but it went with him so that was ok and it didnt really matter he always had a beanie hat on anyway.