COB's 5th Member

I'd say they should try to keep Roope in the band. Alexi and him are awesome together, as can be seen by the Enter the Reaper video... I mean by the looks of it, he's even better than Allu... hmm I guess that would possibly be a problem for him because he wants to keep being the lead guitarist, and having Roope there would be pretty daunting because they share equal roles in Sinergy... not strict solo/rhythm style like him and Ale used to have.

I don't know to be honest... but you can be sure that whoever it is, CoB will have picked a crazy MoFo that can shred like all hell.

It would've been great indeed to see ale come back, but he won't. i am somewhat convinced of that.
Zakk=who ever came up with such a crappy idea.
Empu=he cant keep up with bodom.
Roope=an awsome guitar player, there is only 1 big BUT... now some of the things i really like about cob is the solo switching from guitar/keyboard. If roope would become a permanent member, you now got 2 solo guitarists and 1keyboard solo-er. I don't know what that would do to the sound of cob but I like the music it is this way+with 2 lead guitarists I would probably have some deja vu feelings with sinergy.
The unknown guy= sounds good to me. I would love to be that one but holland-finland is kinda impossible. Let's just hope they find a cool good new monster on the guitars.