CoB not tr00 anymore?

It's fun to see that many think this thread is retarded and it should end, but by posting a gazzillion times that it should end and be severely bumviolated by kerry king kong, you keep it alive.

Regards suckers ;) *points and laughs*

I do not at all think this thread is retarded. Actually, it could have turned into a proper discussion like we haven't had one for a pretty long time. I think a fan of a band should well be allowed to question what the band is doing (nobody is saying that he doesn't like them anymore or whatever! There's a difference between liking something not as much as something else and disliking something... which does not mean that I want to listen to Something Wild forever, I just find something is missing on HCDR.) and I find this far more interesting than discussions about whether somebody should call somebody else a bunny or not or who has got the best and most expensive guitar, (...)
Sad thing: not enough people who are able to say 'I disagree' without using words like 'retarded' etc. This is a DISCUSSION forum, so learn to discuss, damnit!!!

Maili Björklund said:
I do not at all think this thread is retarded. Actually, it could have turned into a proper discussion like we haven't had one for a pretty long time. I think a fan of a band should well be allowed to question what the band is doing (nobody is saying that he doesn't like them anymore or whatever! There's a difference between liking something not as much as something else and disliking something... which does not mean that I want to listen to Something Wild forever, I just find something is missing on HCDR.) and I find this far more interesting than discussions about whether somebody should call somebody else a bunny or not or who has got the best and most expensive guitar, (...)
Sad thing: not enough people who are able to say 'I disagree' without using words like 'retarded' etc. This is a DISCUSSION forum, so learn to discuss, damnit!!!

PS: Sometimes I have to unleash my fury to the retards. It's not my fault but theirs due to their existance :D

CoB kicked ass in the past and will continue to kick ass. As for the punk thing, maybe they describe themselves as a metal band but without all the dark attitude and stuff??? Maybe they think they have the punk attitude..?

this thread has provoked me to write a responce so I can get a few things off my chest. This does is not necessarily directed towards people on this board, but rather to the regular pieces of shit that claim to be important in the music culture, that really aren't at all.

first of all what choice to you have in determing the band's direction? NONE. If the band is true to themselves, they will do what they want and not what the music industry tells them to. That should be just one indication they (in this instance, CoB) don't sell out or that they aren't "true" anymore, whatever the fuck that means... The fact that "nu-metal" was referenced to CoB is beyond me, what the fuck kind of genetically mutated us government drug did they feed you this time? You can rebel against them by not attending their shows, talk shit about them behind their backs, or boycott thier products, but that does nothing to change history. You get a taste of one good thing and when it changes all I hear is bitching. Look, if you don't like it, DEAL. go make your own band if that will keep you focused on something productive...

But when these same people continue to complain and act like what they say should be the supreme rule of us all. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE??? Done to even have an opinion being worth listened to? We'd all be slaves if you had it your way! You can go on and on to your friends about "aww man, cob should do this... they should do that..." Ok, it's good to have your own opinions.. but give it a rest! The fact remains that you or your opinions will not be remembered a few generations from now.. so do me a favor, at least, and stay away with your bullshit. you're not helping anything but your own ego.