CoB not tr00 anymore?

jaddajaddajadda, bla bla bla.
I wondered when a thread like this was gonna appear, it actually took a bit longer than I expected.

I like new In Flames [Well I love Reroute, not too keen on S2YE], so if people say Children of Bodom are going to do what In Flames did, fuck yeah! I didn't think it was possible for perfection to improve, but from what I'm hearing it's already happening!

Anyway, who gives a shit, if they keep making good music i'll still love em`

ubiquitos said:
CoB are not turning into "nu-metal" neither are In Flames... when was the last time you listened to a korn album? They dont sound even remotely similar.
Says the retard with a Soilwork in his sig. Neither korn, nor In Flames, nor Soilwork nor Crematory etc are Metal... they're plain shit (also known as nu metal :D )

A Fire Inside said:
Says the retard with a Soilwork in his sig. Neither korn, nor In Flames, nor Soilwork nor Crematory etc are Metal... they're plain shit (also known as nu metal :D )
"Says the retard with" the same name as a pop punk band...

...by the way I wasn't saying that I like Korn (infact I think they are absolute shit) I was simply saying that METAL bands such as In Flames (or CoB for that matter) that at all experiment with their sound are being wrongly placed in this category.

LMFAO!
yeah look at your name!a..f..i?...most gay ever T_T
well...i think new inflames suck its vocals sound like jon davis =S
and i like soilwork :p

I think this subject is pretty stupid...no offense. I mean...some people consider themselves as "Bodom" fans...correct? well shit, give the guys a fucking break dude. As a Bodom fan you should notice that their sound has changed on every album...its no new thing. And I agree with some of you on the Hatecrew deathroll subject...i personally found nothing wrong with it. As for Children of Bodom being classified as "punk".....whoever thought of that, and agrees, needs to be ass fucked by king kong. also...this "nu metal" shit is ridiculous, children of bodom are far from nu metal, and will NEVER be nu metal, so get over it. i hate to piss some people off with this response, but if it happens, i cant help it..oh well. but this shit is gay. children of bodom will never sell out. i mean...read alexi's interviews for gods sake. just because they're getting a little more attention doesnt mean they're gonna be on MTV. if anything, the more attention is GOOD, because somebody needs to put an end to all this other shit anyway, and bring Metal, and real rock music back into place. and i would personally love to see Alexi and the other kids of Bodom carry the flag in the front like to doing just that. but like i said, children of bodom are NOT nu metal, and they far from punk....so, some people need to get their heads outa their asses and cut the guys a fuckin break.

Alexi Laiho: "The way I see it, Children of Bodom aint fucking ready to die yet!" :headbang:

The whole notion of "Tr00" is retarded anyways. Clearly invented by a bunch of people who do not know anything about the music industry.

for one instance, more money, equals better recordings, better live setup, better quality all the way round. Artist don't make much money from album sales anyhow, so if stupid people are wearing the shirts who cares!, They deserve all that money with the ammount of hard work and talent going into the stuff that have and will create.

Silver Incubus said:
THis thread is retarded
Yes i agree with you there. This thread is stupid and ignorant. Children of bodem is a very talented band sand it doesnt matter if you people think they arent "tr00" anymore, that word "tr00" is also pretty god damn irritating, people just fucking listen to them and if you like what you hear then good, you have yourself a new band to sink your teeth into, otherwise if you dislike what you hear, then just dont listen to them, it doesnt matter if they are true or naught. cob is a good band worth listening too. :headbang:

I think everything takes its turn in the mainstream. Metal is very much phasing back in, and it's going to be bands like CoB that we're going to be seeing on MTV. Lamb of God regularly airs on MTV now. As long as I still enjoy the music it's great. I think CoB have really refined their sound with the last album and EP, and if they're going to change I'm going to go with it for as long as I can, acknowledging their former work but also understanding their need for development.

And this thread is retarded. Big screw you to all the flaming Bodom doomsayers aboard this ship.

Jani Laiho said:
As for Children of Bodom being classified as "punk".....whoever thought of that, and agrees, needs to be ass fucked by king kong.

Aleksi himself called COB a "punkband" :tickled:
but i guess he was more classifying their lifestyle than their music...
anyhow, there's way too much arguing about how they should sound like... what the fuck? they are children of bodom, they know best how they should sound like, and if somebody doesn't like it, shut up and listen to some other band!