Critics

Ok, I've been in forums were comments like that are 100% real, so I don't know what to expect here.

Well, you won't find this stuff here. As Joe said, most of the users here are not the typical fan, and many of them used to be fans but got tired/dissapointed when they started to ''change the style'', so you won't find this kind of posts here.

Between criticism and bashing there's a difference that many people here doesn't seem to understand. I'll just give some examples.

1. (About the new album) ''new downtuned crap in C''
If someone doesn't like something, there's thousands of useful and not offensive ways of saying it, because you have the right to criticise them if you don't like it, but not to insult them, beacuse they're not insulting you, they're doing the music they want, which for me is enough for, at least, respecting them. ''I don't like it'', ''I'd prefer if they went back to the original tunning'', ''I don't like the sound of drop tunnings'' are just some ways to say the same but without offending, or what is the same respecting them, because they're not gods and are not over us, but they too are not below us, they are like you and me, famous, but human, and deserve some respect, at least until they don't show it towards us.

Honestly, I said that to get a response, and I'm glad I did. Maybe Janne is more aware that this new sound isn't very good and tuning down instruments doesn't necessarily make the band heaver or better :lol: I would much rather have an album tuned completely in D standard then chuggin' on a detuned string.

That's your opinion. Mine is that the drop C tunning is ok, and for example Sixpounder/IYF/LDB wouldn't be the same (IMO they'd be worse) in D standard tunning, and also I don't think that when Janne said ''there's no new ''downtuned crapp in C'' '' he meant that the new album is in D again.

In You Face is bullocks, Living Dead Beat is cool (in a different, nontraditional Bodom way), and I agree Sixpounder is killer. But come on, AYDY as a whole wasn't very strong (said for the 999999999999999th time) and it is probably 'cause I don't dig thrash. Yeah, it is a fuckin' opinion but the albums aren't getting better, sorry!

Tie My Rope and Soiux City Sarsaparilla are in drop C, BY THE WAY.

I do know, that's why I said that Janne sure didn't mean that the album would be in D when he said ''there will be no ''new donwtuned in C crap'' ''. And once again, the albums aren't getting better from your point of view. Go as Inhe and see what he thinks. Or you belive your opinion is over Inhe's? All opinions count the same, and we can't say an album is bad or good based on personal feelings. As you said, you don't like thrash, so you liking AYDY over the first albums is impossible. But f.e. I do like thrash and I do like death and I do like power and I do like melody, so I love SW as much as HCD and I do love AYDY too. And this doesn't mean AYDY is good, as well as that the fact you don't like it doesn't mean AYDY is bad.