fastest solo

no he didnt have it yesterday. Jesper is being a tard.ITS CALLED AN AVATAR!

<-Warheart-> said:
They all pretty much the same, considering most of their songs are at 200 at the fastest, and he plays 16th notes.

Songs like Kissing the Shadows and Bodom Beach Terror use sextuplets (6 notes per beat) but they're around 140.

Silent Night, Bodom Night is around 220bpm but only uses 8th triplets.

So he always plays around 14 notes per second.

He said himself he can play at 210bpm but he thinks when it's that fast it's pointless and not music so he doesn't play that fast on Bodom songs.

Yer, I know mang.

is their any trick i need to know on how to play the solo to kissing the shadows besides lerning to sweep?

meeeeks said:
is their any trick i need to know on how to play the solo to kissing the shadows besides lerning to sweep?

Learn it slowly and clean at first, then just increase speed when its easy. It takes time. I sugest using a metronome. It really helps with timing. It takes alot of time and practice. Just remember dont give up :)

The very last part of the song Hate Crew Deathroll is pretty fast.. Not too difficult, but fast none the less. At around 2 min 45 seconds or so?

I've listened to all the solo's a couple of times, compared them with eachother, compared them again, and again, and again...but I just can't choose between Bodom After Midnight, Downfall, Kissing The Shadows, Mask of Sanity and Trashed, Lost & Strunghout o_O they're all fast :loco: :loco:

Because they're all at fucking 190-200bpm!!!!!

Jesus Christ, look at the fucking tabs, most of them he plays 16th notes at around 190 so 2 songs at 190 are going to be THE SAME speed.

Kissing the Shadows is at around 140bpm but he plays 6 notes per beat instead of 4 so it sounds faster.